Chapter 20: Tryouts and tantrums >:-O

Strut - smile -  flick. People stayed out of our way as we walked down the hall as if we owned it. We had our respect, alright! Three chairs were set out infront of a desk scattered with papers, pens and waterbottles. There was also a boombox. The sweeT's sat down as I just stood their not knowing where to sit. Girls were already lined up in their gym costumes, taking deep breaths and looking nervous. The tryouts were today. "Ughh, girls get yourselves sorted, like, noww!" Tiffany ordered. Instantly they were all queued up. "what are you waiting for jasmine, gooo!" said Taylor shooing me away. "oh, uhmm, okay.."I didn't know I had to audition, i-i thought i was one of them!? I stood their awkwardly as they looked at me expectantly. The boombox blasted a song as I stood their trying to do the moves I did for the dance finales. Immediately the music was stopped. "This is not steet dance-it's cheerleading! sorry you can sit out-NEXTT!" Tiffany screamed. I slouched as i made my way over to the benches. I leaned against my arms as Tara looked back at me shrugging her shoulders apologetically. Tara was the last one to join the sweeT's and I guess this was how she felt. To be left out. I sighed. They pushed Tara about alot since she was vulnerable, it seemed like she didn't want to be with them but had to. 

The tryouts were over and we made our way to the canteen to help ourselves to the last of the canteen food. Since the tryouts had finished the sweeT's were acting strange around me. Time to time they would whisper to eachother and just make me feel left out. I didn't let it get to me. As we walked over to our table where boys surrounded it, we passed the dance clique and Tiffany just had to say something. "move you pathetic freaks!" Tiffany hissed. Sophie was about to lunge at her when Tamara stopped her. They all gave us dirty looks including me and just laughed. I guess they were laughing at my transformation. I don't blame them. 

We sat down at our table with our salad which i just picked at with my fork. " Soo the dance coming up soon" a boy started. "yup, and OMG Greg is throwing a party, it's going to be massive!" Tara went on. A high school party, hmm sounds familiar. Drinks, heavy music, people making out like crazy, spin the bottle and in some cases- drugs! I don't want to be there! Flynn started to talk to me. " Soo, Jamine, how you finding Lassiter High?" He said taking my hand. "O-hh, uuh, goo-d" Why do i have to stutter and make myself look like an idiot!? I was gazing into his sea blue eyes as they twinkled with amusement. I think he likes me! *BLUSH* The bell rang breaking our gazes. I could see Tiffany looking at me enviously. What's her problem? 

Soo what do you think of this chapter? Comment and vote! xxx Taylor to the side >>>>>