Chapter 23 Music Hour :O (including Ciara's P.O.V)

"We can't" They all said in sync. "Whaat? Why not!?" I asked. I had just asked the girls to meet up for lunch. "Singing practice ofcourse! Music hour is today!" Tiffany said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. I Kinda felt like this was another excuse to get away from me, something about those girls was suspicious. Music hour happened on the last month of the school year. It was to show your singing talent and to celebrate the beggining of summer. The sweeT's took part apparantly every year. I couldn't join, lets just say there would be shattered glass if I dare sang a song. 

I sighed walking away. Huh! what the hell, I should be used to this. It was every lunchtime I had to eat alone with the boys. They made fun of me, flirted, and were just generally -boys! 'Here we go again', I thought as I made my way into the cafetera. 

Ciara's P.O.V 

" See ya' girls at music hour!" I said, waving off the girls as I did my school shoe laces. I was the only one left at the changing rooms as I was a slow changer! Across the changing rooms were the 'oh so famous' swee'Ts, gettng ready in their sparkly clothes for the music hour rehearsals. People performing were missing afternoon lessons. Lucky things! 

I was about to leave when I heard them talk about Jasmine. I stopped in my tracks as I listened to them backchat . " You just wait till the prom!" Tiffany said. "We are going to humiliate this girl, huh, she thinks she can walk her way through my school!?" Tiffany said. Then they all roared with laughter. 

Ouchh, that was shocking. I had to tell Jasmine, I couldn't let them get away with this. They had terrorised too many people. I wasn't letting them ruin anyones prom! Those Jealous B*tches! They still hadn't noticed me! I walked away in disgust.

Jasmine's P.O.V

History flew surprisingly fast, there wasn't much people because of the music hour thing. I was getting impatient. Then the bell rang and I got up and gathered my things and left the clasroom in a hurry. I wanted to be their to support them for some reason even if they didn't deserve my support. That's the kinda person I am. 

I walked into the main hall where the music finales took place. I seated myself at the front row as the hall was still quite empty. Only filled with the performers getting ready. It looked really chaotic up there."We have a show to run, peopull!" Shouted the head music teacher, Ms McKarson. Then I spotted the sweeT's who gave me a fake smile before dssapearing behind the curtains as they closed. 

 People arrived and when the clock ticked to 2:00pm the show started. Some people sang while playng the piano, some just played the piano and some just sang. There were other Instruments played aswell. There was especially one group of girls who danced while singing. I enjoed that one the most! 

I looked around the hall and spotted Ciara looking at me like she neede to tell me something. I smiled and she returned a small sad smile. She mouthed something I couldn't quite get so I turned around. " Give it up for the sweeT's! Performing Blonde!" There was a loud echoe of clapter as the trio made their way to the stage. Play the song now!>>>They sang this song about them being being blonde and y'know a typical blonde (no offence to blondes out there!) Their vocals were surprising good and strong. I clapped when they were finished and they smiled and left the stage. A few more songs later music hour was over. 

I was going to see them backstage when I saw Jeremy leaving while Tiffany quickly ran up to him. I suddenly felt.. i dunno jelaous perhaps? I mean, she get what she wants! I didn't bother going backstage instead I ran back home. I entered the house to find my dad and Kelly at the dinner table. "Whats wrong Jas?" Asked my dad noticing my glassy eyes. I mumbled 'nothing' and ran up the stairs two at a time. I got nside my bedroom and locked the door. I wouldn't let Tiffany get to me! No way! I undressed and got into the bath and soaked myself into the hot steamy water. Life, I guess...