A/N so sorry!!!

Okay, I had a huge case of writers block, I came up with some ideas, but I don't know if it's the best thing. So, I'm going to leave some ideas down below, and you comment on which one you want me to write about.

Everyone loses their money, and then they have to go out and make a living until they can find away to become famous again.

Gene comes into the story, (Only a chapter) and then starts to flirt with (Y/N), and Garroth nearly punches him.

Aphamu and Aaron come over, and tell them that they are all going to be in a movie with them.

Do a hide and seek or a prop hunt chapter.

One person come to visit  from My Street, PHD, or MC Diaries. (Only a chapter)

Everyone goes to the beach, and has a great day.

Everyone if forced to go back to school, (Only a chapter) and they all said how their day was, which was kind of a crazy day.

Or do you want to give me an idea. (Comment on what your idea is)

So, so sorry this isn't an update, but I am on huge writers block with this story. So sorry, and I hope that you all share, or vote on any ideas.

Also, my last chapter, I had said that I would give the OC entries till Wednesday, which is tomorrow for me, so email me, and get those in. You have till Wednesday at 11:59 to get them into me.

Also, the role play, I said I was looking for voice actors, I put out a google forms, and all you need to do is copy the link, put it in a separate tab, and take it. If it dose not work, email me at xiao@wrcardenas.com to tell me it isn't working, or if there are any question that you have.

Again, sorry this isn't an update on the book, and I hope you all understand. Thank you, and goodbye.