Bounis Chapter! Teens Again?!?

Hey everyone! So, I decided to do a bonus chapter, doing hide and seek. Photos doesn't belong to me, but check out the video, really good. Anyways, your playing with the Ro'Meave brothers, Aphmau, and Grace. This chapter will be a lot different than the episode, so enjoy, and comment if you want more hide and seek, Pixel Painters, or Prop Hunt, and Baby Hide and Seek. Also, this takes place in the High School, and comment if you want me to do a high school story, or a Love~Love Paradise one. Enjoy!!

"Hey guys, Aphmau here and welcome to....." She paused, which scared all of you. "Hide and seek!"

"Ugh." Everyone groaned. They were just not happy to be playing hide and seek again. The last time they did, it wasn't that fun, because Aaron won the game, and he always wins.

"Do we have to?" Garroth asked.

"Yes you do Garroth, and if you don't, I'll have Celestia come and bite you." She joked.

"No!" Garroth ran.

"This should be interesting." Zane commented.

"It's been so long since we were here." Vylad said, looking around his old school.

"I've never been here before." (Y/N) commented. "I went to O'Kassis Prep, so there was no way I knew this place."

"Wait you went to O'Kassis Prep?" Zane asked.

"Yeah, but the time you guys went there, I was homeschooled." (Y/N) said.

"And had moved to Meteli at the time." Grace said.

"Anyways guys." Aphmau spoke to the people watching. "If you enjoy this episode, be sure to leave a like, and a comment and check the description below, and let's get started."

It appeared at (Y/N) had been chosen to be the seeker. "Awe man. You guys had to wear skirts? I wore a boys uniform. What's wrong with my voice?!? It's so different!"

"That's because your a teen again." Vylad said.

"Darn it." (Y/N) face palmed.

"Awe your so cute in that skirt!" Aphmau squealed.

"Well, never thought I would see (Y/N) in a skirt." Graces looked at her friend.

Aphmau and Grace suddenly ran, when they saw how much time they had to hide.

"Your so beautiful!" Garroth just appeared out of darkness and looked at his girlfriend.

"You better hide, or I will find you get you." (Y/N) crossed her arms. There was only 20 seconds left.

"No!" Garroth ran, and tried to hide.

When time went up, (Y/N) had ran all around the first floor. "You guys have a big school."

"I think I'm lost." Grace said.

"Where are you?" (Y/N) tried to truck her friend, running in the theater.

"I'm near the girls locker room." Grace said, and then she relized she just gave her location away. "Awe man (Y/N) that's no fair. I don't know my place around here."

"Hey you fell for it." (Y/N) started looking for the girls locker rooms.

"Ha ha ha ha." Everyone laughed.