Girls Vs Boys

Garroth and (Y/N) were sleeping in bed, with Garroth holding (Y/N) close to his chest, and they slept peacefully.

"Wake up!" Grace yelled.

Garroth and (Y/N) shot out of bed faster than a rocket. Garroth fell off the bed, and landed head first on the hard wood floor, while (Y/N) fell right on top of him, and now, that peacefulness was gone.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Grace laughed, with Elaine laughing at the doorway, clutching her stomach.

"Is there a reason that you had woken us up, and scared me and Garroth half to death?" (Y/N) asked.

"We decided today we are going to go to the meadow for a picnic for lunch, and we need you two to get the food ready while everyone else is packing the things we would need." Elaine said, pulling back some blond hair.

"And why do you need to scare us?" Garroth asked, getting up.

"Cause it was funny." Grace snickered, and Elaine didn't even bother to hold her laughter back.

"Stop laughing before I punch you." (Y/N) raised a fist.

"Eep!" Both girls ran out the room and tried not to mess with (Y/N) in the morning.

"That was a strange wake up call." Garroth said, getting some cloths from the dresser that they had to share.

"I think that was worse than the time Grace had woken me up by hitting me with a book." (Y/N) grabbed her brush.

Garroth had walked over behind her, and rapped his arms around her waist, and put his head on her shoulder and kissed her cheek. "You look beautiful."

"But I didn't even get ready for the day." She smiled.

"You still look amazing." Garroth kissed her lips.

"Can you not lip-lock in the morning?" Zane asked from the door way.

The couple pulled apart, and looked at Zane who was standing in the doorway.

"Sorry Zane." (Y/N) said and Garroth pulled away.

Zane left, and Garroth kissed his girlfriend one more time before going into the bathroom to go and change, while (Y/N) was changing in the room, and closed the door obviously.

*Time skip to when everyone is in the meadow*

"That....was...a....long.....walk...." Zane panted.

"And we also had to run from a bear." Grace said, sitting on the grass, trying to catch her breath.

"If Katelyn was here, she would have tried to punch the bear." Vylad said.

"Dare I ask?" (Y/N) panted.

"She is a famous boxer like her father." Garroth said.

"Then I'm scared to meet her." Elaine said.

"Best you don't." Vylad said.

"Come on let's start the picnic!" Elaine said.

Elaine grabbed Grace and Zane and dragged them to the Cherry Blossom tree, where there pink leaves, and some flowers.

"This is amazing." said Zane, who followed close behind.

"I don't think I have ever seen a place as beautiful ask this." (Y/N) said.

"I've seen something more beautiful." Garroth bragged.

"What?" (Y/N) asked.

"You." Garroth held onto (Y/N)'s hand.