Meeting the New Guy

Luckily everyone made it back to the studio in one piece, considering that Bob was the one who was driving, if you want to say driving, more like not looking at the road, and almost crashing into a few things.

Grace went into the recording room that they usually hang out in, and sat down. "That was the worst ride I have ever been on."

Vylad trudged in, with his face pale. "I have never been so scared in a car." He shuddered at the memory of Bob almost hitting someone.

"I thought you were going to pee yourself." Grace teased.

Vylad sat down next to her, and he pouted. She chuckled, and pecked his cheek.

Elaine walked in, and her eyes went wide. "Wow, this place is amazing! I can't believe you get to stay here!"

Aki and Jordan walked in after.

"This place is sick!" Aki looked around, and started playing around with some of the instruments.

"Not bad." Jordan started playing with one of the basses on the wall.

Zane walked in, paler that usual. "I have never been so scared."

"Aside from the time we got the hamster." Garroth walked in with (Y/N) right next to him.

"Don't remind me." Zane groaned.

"Come on Zane, he wasn't bad." Vylad said.

"That's what you say." Zane shuddered. "You went nibbled to death by that rodent!"

Suddenly, the door burst open, and there, was a boy with brown hair, blue jacket with a white t-shirt underneath. He had black pants, and blue head phones on his ears. His brown eyes had a spark of excitement. "Hello!"

Everyone looked at each other, then at him, then at each other again.

"Um...." Vylad didn't know what to say. "Who are you?"

"My name is Brad, and I'm the new guy!" He said, a little to cheerfully.

Grace, (Y/N), Garroth, Vylad, and Zane looked at each other.

"When did we get a new guy?" (Y/N) asked, looking at her friends for help.

"I'm not sure." Vylad looked at her, then everyone else, but they shrugged.

Garroth and Zane were about to explode. "BOB!!!!!'

Bob ran into the room. "Looks like you have finally met Brad! He's the new guy!"

"Why didn't tell us?!" Garroth asked, he started to turn red.

"Cause I thought it would be a good surprise!" Bob wasn't even fazed by all the yelling, or the dark aura washing over Garroth, and the even darker aura from Zane.

"You have to tell us first that we are getting a new guy, not just go behind our backs!" Zane yelled.

"Come on, it is a great surprise!" Bob said.

"If you say so." Grace said.

Brad looked around the room, seeing the other people, when his eyes landed on (Y/N). He looked like a love sick puppy. "Wow."

Aki lightly slaps his face, and he didn't take his eyes off (Y/N). "Wow, your so pretty."

"Well, I think I'm going to throw up." (Y/N) pretended to gag.

"I'll join you." Aki said.

"Come on guys! Why don't we just get to work?" Bob smiled.

"What song are we doing?" Grace asked.