Bloopers! Pt.1

Hey everyone! So I decided to do a bloopers scenes, you know, where the characters are acting, and then something funny happens and then they show it as a blooper, yeah you already know. Anyways, I thought it would be funny if we did something like that, with this, and I thought it would be funny, and I'm sure whatever I type, won't be funny, but I'll give it my all. Hope you all enjoy, and if you want a bloobers Pt.2, comment, and I will work on it. Also, there are a things that have changed in the story to fit here, sorry about that.

The Ro'Meave Brothers Concert

"I know you like to read, and you are the smartest person in O'Kassis Prep, but you need to socialize more, or I will drag you to that concert." Grace sounded threatening, but only just sounded ridicules.

"No thanks." You kept reading.

Grace took the book out of your hands, and dangled it out of your reach. You look at her, and if looks could kill, Grace would already be in the ground.

You sighed. "Fine, I'll go to the Ro'Meave concert, but I will read."

Grace jumped from her pink sheets, and threw the book in the air, which you had to catch. But, the book was thrown to far back, and instead of catching it, it hit your head.

"Ouch." (Y/N) said, and rubbed the place where she got hit.

"Cut!" The director yelled.

"(Y/N) you okay?" Garroth came to the shooting area an checked on his girlfriend.

"I think it hit me on the front of the head." She lifted her head, and looked at him right in the eye.

"Can you see it?" She asked.

"No." Garroth leaned closer.

Suddenly (Y/N) kissed him on the lips.

"Fell for it." (Y/N) smirked.

Garroth smirked, and kissed her.

"Stop making out!" The assistant director yelled

"Jealous?" Garroth asked.

"Change the seance!"

A Foggy Mind

"I think you broke her Garroth." Zane tried doing minor slaps, but because of a loud noise that scared everyone, Zane slapped (Y/N) to hard, and left a red print on her face.

"Cut!" The assist and director called, and leaned against her chair. "You okay (Y/N)?"

"I'm good!" (Y/N) called back.

"Sorry (Y/N)." Zane felt bad for hitting her to hard.

"It's alright, I don't blame you." She smiled, and then looked in the direction that the noise came from. "I blame whoever made the loud noise.

"Sorry!" Elaine called, stuffing Nutella in her mouth.

"How did I not see that coming?" Grace asked, and sighed.

"I don't know." Vylad said, sitting next to her.

One of the backstage people came with an ice pack, and placed it on (Y/N)s cheek. "Thank you."

The person nodded, and went to go take care of anything else that they needed to do to get the next part ready.

A Song That I Love

"Come on (Y/N)!" Grace yelled. She was dragging you to over to the building. But, while she was, she accidentally let go of your wrist, and you fell face first on the floor.

"Cut!" The director yelled, and stormed out, that was the 20th time today that Grace let (Y/N) go, and her falling over on her face.

"Sorry (Y/N)." Grace said.

(Y/N) was mentally cursing that everything like this was happening to her.

"Guys, I think I killed the main actress." Grace poked your side,

"She'll be fine, She's tougher than you think." Garroth came into the shot.

"Should we move to another set for now?" Grace asked.

"Probably should." Elaine came in, eating potatoes.

"When are you not eating?!" Grace asked.

"Only when I'm asleep." Elaine left the set, going to a different one.

"I'll be doing a Thousand Years by Christina Perri." You opened your case, only to have a frog jump out, and land on your face.

"Uhh." The brothers all said.

"Cut!" The assistant director yelled.

"Excuse me for a moment." You placed the frog on the floor, and left the set.

"(Y/N) where are you going?" The director asked.

"I need to go see Elaine for a minute." You smiled, and left.

You found Elaine sitting down, eating some cake.

"I know you put the frog in my violin case." You had a dark aura starting to form around you.

Elaine suddenly got scared, and ran, with you chasing right after her.

"Hey Takashi?" Honey-senpai asked his cousin.

"Hm." Takashi only hummed.

"Why is a cake just sitting on the ground?" Honey pointed to the cake Elaine was having.

Takashi was only quiet.

"Well, I guess I'll eat it." Honey was about to grab it, when Haruhi grabbed Honey and Mori, and went to their set.

"Come on guys, we need to go." Haruhi dragged them back to the set.

"But my cake!" Honey complained.

Me: Okay guys, that's all the bloopers that I can offer right now, hope you liked it! Bye.

Zane: Garroth give me my cupcakes back!

Garroth: I told you I didn't take them baby brother.

(Y/N): Author~chan please stop them!

Me: Sorry got to go!

Vylad: Zane, Garroth didn't take your cupcakes!

Grace: Stop them!

Elaine: *Laughing while eating popcorn*