A Foggy Mind

Time froze for you. Garroth. Ro'Mave. Likes.

Grace was shaking you back and forth, trying to get you to snap out of your little logic fiasco in your head.

'What do I do what do I do?!?!' You thought, starting to panic all over again.

"I think you broke her Garroth." Zane tried doing minor slaps on your face, which didn't work also.

"I'm sorry, but I was telling the truth." Garroth said, a little shocked himself that he had said that.

"Wait I think I know a way to snap (Y/N) out of this." Grace got confident.  She held up some complicated science questions and said "(Y/N) I have some science for you."

But you stayed in the same position. You had no clue what to do. This. Has. NEVER. Happened.

Suddenly, Vylad had poured a bucket of water upon your head, and you were snapped out of your little logic chaos that was going on in your brain.

"I knew that would work. It worked when Aphmau found out she was going to play a major role in the new movie coming up." Vlyad smiled.

Garroth face palmed to hear what his little brother just said.

"I knew this was a bad idea coming to this concert." You squeezed some of the water out of you hair.

"Do you want to head back to your place now??" Grace asked, trying to squeeze water out of your hair as well.

"Please." You said, standing up with Grace and leaving the room.

(Time skip to the Ro'Meave brothers last back stage people)

Garroth signed, he just confessed his feelings to a girl he barely knows. It just made him more confused. He left his brothers in the room to go sing a song on how he feels.

(A/N) song belongs to Bruno Mars and I changed the lyrics just a bit to fit this content. Sorry.

Oh her eyes, her eyes,
Make the stars look like their not shining.
Her hair, her hair,
Falls perfectly without her trying.
She's so beautiful,
And I'd tell her every day.

I know, I know,
If I complement her she won't believe me.
And it's so, it's so,
Sad to think she don't see why I see.
But if she asked me "Do I look okay?"
I'd say.

When I see your face,
There's not a thing that I would change.
'Cause girl your amazing,
Just he way you are.
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stairs for a while,
'Cause girl your amazing,
Just the way you are.
Yeah.

Her lips, her lips,
I would kiss them all day if she's let me.
Her laugh, her laugh,
She hate it but I think it's sexy,
She so beautiful,
And I would tell her every day.

Oh, you know, you know, you know,
I'd never ask her to change.
It's perfect I'm looking for,
Then just stay the same  
So don't even bother to me if you look okay.
She'll know I say.

When I we your face,
There's not a thing that I would change.
'Cause girl your amazing,
Just the way you are.
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for a while.
'Cause girl your amazing, just the way you are.

The way you are.
The way you are.
Girl your amazing,
Just the way you are.
When I saw your face,
There wasn't a thing that I would change,
'Cause girl your amazing,
Just the way you are.
And when you smiled.
The whole world stops and stairs for a while.
'Cause girl your amazing,
Just the way you are.

Garroth finished his song, feeling a bit better when he got that off his chest.

But what Garroth didn't know, was that his two younger brothers were hiding behind the door, and recorded all of the song Garroth just sang, and had a plan to use it somehow.

(Back to you and Grace, when you both got to your place. You were having a sleepover)

"Finally I'm all dried. I was freezing in those cloths." (Y/N) had rubbed a town the ought her damp hair.

"I thought it was kind of a little to far to see what Vylad had just done to you." Grace was laying down on her sleeping bag.

You were still dumb struck to find out that it was love at first sight when Gattoh said that. Well, it might be one sided right?? It has to be.

"I'm going to go down stairs and into the recording studio, I forgot to get something down there." You stood up, heading to the door.

"Alright." Grace said, going on her phone to read fanfics.

You went into the room, and closed the door. You thought about how Garroth had confessed to you, and thought about what happened the last time you had fallen in love, and that didn't end well. You looked for your IPod (You still have an iPhone) and went back upstairs, when your phone buzzed. You looked at the screen, to see a message.

"Hey (Y/N)." It said.

You texted back "Who is this, and how did you know my name?"

It went though, then after a minute, another text went back in "Its me, Vlyad, and I want you to watch this video."

Another text came in, and there was a video, with Garroth in some kind of recoding station. You had one in your basement.

(Time skip to the end of the video)

When the song finished, you could only stare at the screen.

"What do you think?" Vylad texted.

You responded. "I don't know... what to say."

"Look, Garroth and is are planing on finding a new singer to join us, and I think you should join us, and all out our other friends." Vylad had texted.

"I don't know...." You weren't good at singing, and you didn't like to play your guitar, (Sorry should have added that in earlier. So sorry) and thought about it.

"Please??? Garroth would love to know you were there, and were the judges!!" Vylad made it seem like it was the best thing ever.

"Why are you so happy about that?" You asked.

"Cause we get to choose, and I know Garroth would choose you. 😉" Vylad had a plan, you could feel it.

"Alright, I'll try, when is it?" You gave in, it was a good chance for you to sing, and play, for a chance to get money for your family.

"Tomorrow." Vylad texted.

"Alright." You turned off your phone, and went back up to see Grace fast asleep.

You put your earbuds in, and went to bed,

(A/N): So sorry to not have updated sooner, I had some things to take care of, and it got in the way with everything. I'll update ASAP, thank you for reading!