O N E

Hello! Welcome to my story and thanks for reading in advance :)

Obviously, this is a Harlena fanfic but it won't involve them as celebrities of course.

DO NOT COPY OR PLAGIARIS BY ANY WAY OR YOU WILL BE REPORTED!

Sorry, had to point that out lol xx

Warning: This Story is a roller-coaster of emotions so if you're a person that doesn't handle much drama, do not read this.

But if you wanna read any way then Suit yourself :)

Age suitable is 16+
The story includes Sexual content and graphics in addition to Drug usage, violence and Abuse in all of it's forms.

Thanks again and hope you enjoy it xxx

*~*~*~*~*

Harry

Driving off, I felt my body vibrate at the fast speed as my hair flew by. It was the highest speed I've reached since I started driving. My phone vibrated and I took glance at it to find her calling again.

I turned off my phone and sighed remembering what happened between us.

Maybe my mother was right. Maybe she isn't the right girl for me. Maybe we weren't meant to be afterall. Thinking about all the things we've been through these past years, I felt my heart sink at the bad memories.

I felt my eyes water at the thought and soon, my vision turned completely blurry.

Why did she have to do it?
Why'd she have to wreck the one thing I really cared about?

Our relationship.

It was weirder than any relationship you can imagine. Wiping my cheek with my shirt, I sniffled and tried to focus on the road.

London was certainly the most beautiful city I've ever seen. It's the city I grew up in and most importantly, it's where I met the love of my life... Or who I thought was.

The sea crashing on the shore as I stared at it for a while. It seemed so peaceful there. Somehow, I could see her calling for me. She's running towards the ocean and waving for me to join her.

Smiling, I waved back as I slowly watched her fade away into the darkness. But before I could react, I felt my body pushed to the front and my face hit the steering wheel. All thoughts eradicated from my mind as I heard people screaming.

Why were they screaming?

My brain wasn't able to comprehend what was going on. I was in a small place with broken glass around me. A Burning sensation crossed through the body and barely could I move since then.

It was like my soul departed my body and no longer could they communicate. My soul was screaming for help. I wanted to go back, I wanted to go tell her how much I loved her but my body failed to move.

I didn't know what had happened for messages refused to reach my brain. Waving to the people in front of me, they gazed at me then back at the car.

"Hey! Help me! I'm trapped inside!" I shouted but they just looked at each other in oblivion

It took me two words to understand what happened.

"He's Dead."