Chapter 6

Word Count: 1,751

It's a week into your vacation and the guys had been nothing but kind to you. Taking you out for dinners, movies and shopping. Yoongi kept flirting and you would occasionally flirt back playfully. Jungkook had grown quieter around you except for the times when he would help you learn different Korean words or customs and you got closer to Namjoon than you thought you would. He'd help you with friend or family issues and relationship advice every once in awhile if you asked. The rest of the guys saw you as a family member and you gladly accepted the title of sister and daughter.

You were on your way to the dorms for the last time during your trip to have your last day of fun before finally breaking the news to them after your little get-together. You wore a pair of white skinny jeans and a shirt that was cropped in the front which slightly showed your stomach that went farther down in the back with holes running halfway up your back. The sleeves had holes running up them as well and small yellow and white daisies littered the front of the shirt. You wore a BTS snapback the guys bought you and a pair of flip-flops with Disney princesses on them. You got to the dorms and knocked happily. The sound of running feet could be heard inside and the door was flung open to reveal both Jungkook and Yoongi. Jungkook quickly walked away, a very visible blush crawling its way onto his face as Yoongi invited you in. "Kookie! Don't run away from the gorgeous girl!" You laughed at Yoongi's compliment and watched Jungkook sit on the chair farthest away. You gasped, almost forgetting why you had your new bookbag on you. You set it down on the couch and opened it, revealing neatly wrapped presents.

"(Y/N) it isn't even Christmas. And no one has a birthday today," Namjoon said as he peered into the bag from over your shoulder. You swatted him away and grabbed a black box with 'RM' written in silver sharpie on the top. You handed it to him before he walked away and sat down in his previous spot. "Don't open them until everyone has theirs!" He stopped himself from opening it and sighed. Jin got a pastel pink wrapped box, Yoongi got white, Hoseok got a lime green box, Jimin blue, Tae a black and white striped one and Jungkook got the most vivid red anyone had ever seen, though his box was smaller than the rest. They all tore into the paper eagerly except for Jungkook who took his time.

(Presents~)

Namjoon- A new snapback with spike studs and black sunglasses

Jin- Mario figurines and a princess tiara as a gag gift

Yoongi- A brand new camera and a few necklaces

Hoseok- A new pair of shoes

Jimin- A snapback and a few different colored bandannas

Tae- Some silver rings and a few pairs of earrings

Jungkook- A few packs of your favorite makeup, straight from your own collection and a smaller box wrapped in shiny, black paper.

All the guys looked at him as he held up the curious box and Jungkook looked back at you as you sent him an award winning smile. He blushed slightly when he realized you hadn't done this for anyone else. He carefully shook the box and a small jingling noise came from inside. He unwrapped it slowly to reveal a satin box and opened that as well to find a silver necklace inside with a silver bell hanging off of a key charm. The guys around him all gasped and looked back at you. "(Y/N)~ Why didn't I get one," Yoongi whined. You stayed silent but reached to the silver chain around your neck and held up a necklace with a small lock charm with the same kind of silver bell that Jungkook's held hanging off of it. He looked at you and blushed more before getting up to go to you and wrap his arms around you tightly in a silent hug. The rest of the guys laughed and joined in to create a group hug with you and Jungkook squished in the center.