My mind was disarray. I couldn't think of anything. A thousand lines jumbled up in my brain but none could come out.
I had to say something.
Say something!

"I read it."
She flipped over to the page.The page where I had written.
"It's quite interesting."

Mockery. Yes I was expecting that. I was tongue tied. Useless.

"It's the most beautiful thing somebody has ever written to me."
She looked at me breathing it deeply.
"I don't know why am I here. Actually I do but I still am questioning myself. You wrote this two weeks ago and I read it just a while back. I read it over and over again not believing a single word and yet here I am at your doorstep fumbling on about. Okay...I love you Zylen Marc. I love you. I have loved you, I love you and I will still love you. I still believe the man who wrote this two weeks still loves me yet I don't expect much..."

She paused when she looked at her dress.

"Clearly not. God I expect a lot! Ridiculously nuts idea. Thinking I would somehow convince you to marry me right away wore this dress. Grand plan just great."

"Tiffany."

"Huh."
She looked like a dumb fish.

"Just shut the hell up."

"Okay."

"Come here."

She didn't move an inch.

"I said come here I won't bite you."

She moved more than an inch finally standing a little away from me. She looked too pale as if in fear.

"I'll do worse."
I pulled her towards me suddenly.
That was the moment which I grabbed onto with my dear life. I almost crushed her as I kissed the fucking hell out her. I opened her mouth wide open till it dared to rip. Our tongues battled and oh god I was hungry. I could feel the tears in between our faces which collided. My arms choking her thin frame. She was up against the wall. We were a mess.
I was kissing every inch of her skin. I went everywhere.

She pulled away suddenly gasping for breath. Flushed and dazed.

"I love you too."
I said.
Our heads together ,we both were  breathing deeply. She smiled through her tears.

"You do?"

"I love you."

She grinned again.
We didn't let go of each other for quite a while. Staring and smiling. It was too good to be true.

"You know I am having a sense of deja vu." She remarked

"Why?" I brushed her hair behind which was falling into her eye.

"You're drunk and we are about to get married."

"We are?"

"What? wait I thought..."
She paled again.

"I am kidding we are."

"What the hell Zylen don't do that ever!"
She hit me on my shoulder.
I laughed at her while she still kept on hitting me.
I loved it how her face paled at that.

She grabbed be my shirt.
"You're getting ready now."

"You are literally dragging my ass to the wedding. Who knew you could be so bossy.."

She left my shirt.
"Fine. We won't then."
She turned around but I flipped her back again ,quickly locking her in my arms.

"Don't even think about it."
I waved a finger at her to which her eyes followed.