Disclaimer

This book isn't your typical day lovey-dovey one. There will be dominating men and women. Your average day female isn't allowed to talk back or have an attitude. It's how this book is, and I don't appreciate it when people bash my character because they don't know the whole plot line. 

There will be:

-Plot holes because I honestly do not know where this book is going. So if you notice something is way off or I've changed facts, I'm sorry. You can leave a comment if you like or private message me the chapter number and what is wrong. All will be fix when I go to publish the book on Amazon. 

-Grammar errors as I STARTED THIS BOOK OUT ON MY CELL PHONE, so if you can't deal with that don't read it.

-beatings

- sexual content

-nakedness (Lots of it and it is normal for this book, so please don't say "but there are people at the table" They are aliens and do not give a crap about it)

-sexual content

-Aliens who love blood

-and a whole lot of sexual content

-oh, and did I mention there are Aliens in this book who don't care about today's high and mighty women who think that they can beat anyone without knowing how to fight, but they always win no matter what? 

-That wasn't meant to be rude. It was intended to tell you that if you're a female who doesn't like it when men are controlling and pretty much tell you what to do otherwise, they will eat your flesh(literally, skin off your body), well this book isn't for you. Which means there will be no bad ass female that can take down a whole fucking army without having ANY training what so ever, but somehow she can kill thousands of wolves/humans, but every other person can't even kill one without becoming close to death. Yes, like THAT is believable and makes your female character look badass *insert eye roll here please*

-If you are a feminist that HAS to be right, no matter what, even if you are wrong, don't read my book. I don't want your hate shit. I portray my bad guy/bad girl off people in the real world (not actual people with names)

-A little bit of girl on girl (So don't b!tch about this isn't what you thought it would be)

-More sexual tension

-The good stuff is always at the end of the book(It takes time people!)

So if you can deal with all that and more sexual content, then I think you will love it. Like every book, there is drama and danger and bloodloss-this book might have more than normal, though- but in the end, there is love and even more sexual content. ;)  And according to some of my awesome fans, it's pretty good. 

All I'm saying is please do not be one of those people who say, what am I reading! This is dirty and oh my poor eyes, and my innocence. Please if you're reading this then you have read other books on wattpad. No one is innocent on this site.