Chapter 2

If someone could make me an awesome cover for this book it would be appreciated.
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

*************************

Chapter 2

"Royalty?" I whisper. My hands grip the table top with such fear they turn white.

This couldn't be possible. No way could I be a Pet to a Royal Match. There isn't a submissive bone in my body. And that is what royalty demands of it's Pet's.

Total submission. In all aspects, including the bedroom. Or should I say out and about?

"Will we be expecting more than one royal member and his security team?" Father speaks as if I'm not in the room. Business as normal I see.

My father loves power. All the Matches do. It's in their blood to crave and gain whatever power is around them.

During the war they annihilated all the weak and pathetic humans. Their words, not ours.

If the scan showed problems with their blood, body or brain they were decimated into ash. No traces were left behind as the wind blew and swept the grey pile of dust into nothingness. As if they were never born to begin with.

Millions of people vanished within a two month period.
The Matches came by ships, thousands of them. Armed to the teeth with lasers and transport systems. We stood no chance against them the moment they showed themselves.

They came during a cold winters night to our town many years ago. My great grandmother was spared, thankfully. She had turned twenty the day before. Prime and ready or breeding is what her future Match had called her.

He plucked her out of the crowd moments after stepping off his ship. She was taken on board the ship and forced to procreate. She left journals, I've read them all, as have my mother and her mother.

Apparently they are able to see our DNA strands without having to draw a single drop of our red precious blood. There technology far beyond ours.

"Chrissy are you day dreaming? How many times have I told you to cut that out? Your Match will not hesitate to punish you if you ignore him." Standing up my father, pulls me to my feet. Bidding Mrs. Flo goodbye with a nod, he carries me outside by the collar of my navy blue button up jacket.

"Sorry father," I softly whisper in hopes of getting out of a punishment. It was all a show, my father loved me, but in the public's eye he had to be a tern Match. Otherwise other's might step all over him and if that happened, it wouldn't be good for our family.

"Do you realize who your Match is Chrissy Smith?" His anger had manifested into his authority figure. No one messes with the high and mighty. Not even his wife and daughter. At least in public, that is.

His hand suddenly let's go of my collar. My feet ignore my brain and instead of making contact with the ground, I fall limply to the green covered lawn. My rear end kissing the grass with a noticeable thud.

Thanks dad!

I grip the wet grass as my shoes make contact with the ground. Hefting myself up I dust my now slightly wet bottom off.

"Yes, I do father. The man I will be marrying in a Royal. Aren't you excited?" Holding back all my fear I try not to sneer at him. I knew my father. He figures me having a Royal Match means, I'll be well taken care of. Well at least he hopes I will be.

Being a Match himself he's proud that his youngest child has been pared to a Royal Match. It was a great honor for him...and me if I wasn't against the whole being forced to get naked and raped by a total stranger.