Chapter 5

Hello everyone, Just wondering if anyone else has made a banner or cover? If you have for this story or any of mine for that matter, I will put them up as a chapter picture. Just shoot me a email at tessathompsonbooks@yahoo.com or on here.
Thanks again guys.
Enjoy!!!

*************************

Chapter 5

Opening the door I come to see an empty room. Literally empty. The bed and night stands non existent.I was in the bathroom for all of two minutes. If that! How in the world did he have his men completely disassemble a bed set and carry it out of the bedroom? I should have heard noises at the very least.

Shaking my head, which I seem to be doing a lot of today I find the clothes he set out for me. Picking up the deep violet fabric, I come to realize I have no clue how to put it on. Iv never seen this type of clothing before. Is it a dress that wraps around my body?

Raking my mind I realize his time limit has come and gone. Shouldn't he be barging in full throttle with a harsh punishment in mind?

Choking back a sob from the attack of the sister I try to keep my cool. There has to be a way out of this hotel room. There has to be.

Quickly throwing the silk fabric over my shoulder I head out into the main living quarters. The damage on the hallway walls were gone as well.

Seeing not a soul around I sneak into the room the bodyguards had disappeared to when I first arrived. The door clicked open and to my surprise it was empty as well.

What the heck is going on here?

Where is my royal Match?

The bodyguards?

The freakin help?

"Miss. Smith?" A squeaky voice asks from the door way.

Frightened at first I jump around and hide behind the silk cloth. Stupid Chrissy! No one can see you behind a thin piece of fabric! Rolling my eyes at my stupidity, I stand straight and stare at the young female in front of me.

All emotion clearly gone from her face. What is she a moving statue? Expressionless?

"Mrs. Smith, I'm here to help you get dressed. Your Match has directed me to help as he knew you would have no idea how to wear his royal clothes." Her squeaky voice apparently wasn't from fright, it's her actual voice.

Huh...

"Umm...Okay?" What else do I say to another female expressing her duty to help me dress?

I watch her turn away and silently stride towards the bedroom I had recently vacated. For all good purposes of course. If I had my way, I wouldn't be in this damn building to begin with.

Stopping in the entryway of the bedroom, I watch as she reaches out and takes the violet fabric from my hands. It slides softly between my fingers and onto hers.

"From this day forwards as the Royal Match's Pet you will wear this dress. Jean's are not allowed and if a pair is brought to you, not only will the servant be punished, but you will as well." Her eyes stay on the fabric as she speaks. "Strip."

"What?" Staring at her as if she is insane, I try to figure out why I would need to strip in front of her. Can't she show me how to put it on and I'll do it in privacy? Yea, I'm only in my bathing suit, but still! My private parts are just that, private.

"You will need to strip naked. It will not work if your wearing your bathing suit." She had the fabric wrapped around her hands as if I would step into the hole and magically it would become a dress.