12. Gray Meets Lyon

Gray’s POV

I’m still wondering who this Lyon is. It’s not that I have doubts about Juvia’s feelings for me. Damn, she will even die for me, how the hell would I doubt her? Fine, at some point I have doubts, when we fight about those girls whom she said staring at me for too long and how she got insecure about herself not being like Lucy or Mira.

Who’s this Lyon anyway? I know one Lyon, Lyon Vastia. He’s my childhood friend; I was eight when we met. He is a white-haired boy with pointy eyes. He’s my elder brother and my rival as well, like Natsu. We compete to stuffs like who gets higher grades and some stuffs. They were a lot so I don’t remember those stuffs anymore. Damn, why am I so mushy about this?

“Gray-sama,” I smiled when I heard that voice.

“Juvia,” I smiled at her then she embraced me.

“Thanks for waiting Gray-sama.” she said. We promise to go to the guild after our classes and my class was dismissed earlier so I just waited for her.

“So let’s go, shall we?”

“Yes, Gray-sama,” then she holds my arm and we walk to the guild.  Juvia and I were talking about on how our days went on. I listened to her stories as she listens to mine. I told her that my class is too boring, so is my professor and Loke keeps on talking about hitting some girls in the tourism department. Well, I don’t have much to talk about since my day without her is too boring. So cheesy, huh?

“Hm, where is it?” Juvia said as she was looking at her bag.

“Is something wrong?”

“Juvia thinks she left her book in the room. Can Gray-sama wait for Juvia?”

Of course I will wait. What kind of question is that? I chuckled. “Sure. I’ll just wait you here.”

“Juvia will hurry so Gray-sama will not wait longer.” Then she runs as fast as she can.

“Oi, you don’t need to run!” I shouted. She might have asthma later if she does that. Then she stopped running and looked back at me.

“Juvia is sorry, Gray-sama. Juvia is trying to be fit.” She laughed and went on her way again.

I sat by the bench nearby as I waited for her. I started to ask questions again, ‘Who is this Lyon?’ dammit I think I am… I was… shit. I WAS JEALOUS; to think that this Lyon comforted Juvia when I left her. Damn, he tried to take her away from me.

“Hey,” I heard a familiar voice. Then I looked to see who’s calling me ‘Hey’. I have a name you know.

“Lyon?”

“Your girlfriend left her book.” then he handed me the book. What? Does that mean…

“You know Juvia?” I was surprised. How did I not know that he also goes in this university? How did he know about me and Juvia? Damn, why did I get the updates so late?

“Yeah, you didn’t know?” He smirked. “Juvia-chan is my classmate since first year and also Levy.”

“Oy, you bastard! Don’t call her Juvia-chan.” I clenched my fist and I am ready to punch his face.

“Easy Gray, I’m just teasing you.” he laughed. What’s wrong with this idiot? “So it’s been a while.”

“Yeah, I didn’t even know you entered this university.” I said.

Damn, he’s Juvia’s classmate, I didn’t even know. But he just smirked. Then, there’s a moment of silence. It’s been so long since I saw him.