19. New Beginning

Gray’s POV

“Juvia!” I can’t believe I’m doing this on our wedding day. I could hear her sobs inside the bathroom. When will she come out? The ceremony will start few minutes from now. Damn her emotional hormones.

“Juvia, we could just adjust your dress.” Lucy said behind my back. Oh no,

“No, Juvia can’t wear that. She..she..” then again I hear her sob. This is so ridiculous.

“Juvia,” Levy was also here. I sighed. Not this situation again. I turned to Levy and Lucy.

“I’ll just talk to her. Can you please give us a few moments?” Levy and Lucy looked at each other. Oh please, I don’t have time for this.

“Okay.” then they left. Finally.

I knocked again at the bathroom where Juvia is. And I could hear her sobs. I was planning on opening up the door but it is locked.

“Juvia…” I pleaded. She doesn’t want to get out of the bathroom and wear her wedding dress just because she gained a damn 5 pounds.

“No, Gray-sama.” She protested. I sighed for a hundredth time. Well, I’m doing this again to her. I can’t believe I’m here reasoning with Juvia about this. When I should be at the altar waiting for her to walk down the aisle.

“So are you saying you’re not gonna come out?”

“Yes, Gray-sama.” I sighed.

“Don’t you wanna marry me, Juvia?” I said.

“Juvia wants to marry Gray-sama!” She said as if she was offended with what I said.

“Then, why aren’t you dress up in your dress. It seems my bride had left me.” I said calmly.

“WHAT?! No, Gray-sama. Juvia would never leave Gray-sama.” I smiled as I hear that thought. But what would make her leave that bathroom and walk down the aisle.

“I know, Juvia. I know. So when will you come out?”

I hear her opened the door but I hold the knob and refuse to open it.

“Gray-sama…”

“You say it’s bad luck to see the bride before the wedding.”

“Gray-sama doesn’t believe in that.” She chuckled.

“But you do. You sure you’re okay now?” I asked.

“Yeah, but Juvia’s a bit hungry.”

I chuckled. She got hungry after crying. What a cute weirdo.

“Okay, I’ll wait for you after you eat.”

“Yes, Gray-sama.”

“Will the dress fit you?” I cracked a joke and she just laughed.

“Gray-sama, stop teasing Juvia.”

“Alright.” Then I walked out of the room.

“She will go out now.” I told Levy and Lucy who were outside the room.

“She said she’s hungry.” Then I walked out.

I went back to the garden where all the visitors were impatiently waiting. I am irritated with this wedding. I just want a simple and tranquil wedding but this is what Juvia wants. Everybody was invited. This wedding is so pageantry for me. But I shrugged that thoughts for this will be worth it.