15. Reconcile

Gray woke up early in the morning feeling bad about his self. How could he let their fight last until this morning? So he rushed towards to Juvia’s room to apologize and to listen to her but she already left the dorm. She only left a note.

‘Gray-sama, Juvia is sorry last night. Juvia made breakfast for Gray-sama. Juvia will be at the guild to work. I love you.- Juvia’

“Oh hell yeah.” He grunted. He didn’t even manage to wake up before her. He’s so screwed up.

Gray just ate his breakfast then he head to his class.

“So how are you two? I heard from the guild the whole story. It’s on top news now.” Loke said as Gray glared at him.

“Not good.” He said.

“You screw up man.” 

“Shut up.” Gray said annoyed. He didn’t even want speak to anyone. And if anyone talks to him he would punch it. He just closed his eyes hoping that Juvia and he will be alright. 

“Hey.” Then he heard a woman’s voice. He knew that woman’s voice. He looked at her.

“Angel!” He said.

“Can we talk outside?” She said.

“Oh yeah, sure” then Gray followed Angel. The girl whom Juvia said that was flirting at him. 

“You know about yesterday—

Gray was cut off when Angel pushed him and leaned closer to him. Fortunately, he moved away from Angel.

 “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?” He shouted at Angel but she just gave him a sly smile.

“You said that you’re gonna make up with me today.”

“Yeah but not like that. I wanted to apologize to what Juvia did you. It looks like she’s right. Damn it, you bitch.” He said annoyed. The whole students heard and saw the conversation. Oh no, he will be the talk of the town now. But he didn’t mind the people around him. He wanted to punch Angel’s face but he couldn’t hurt any woman. He was mad for not believing Juvia.

‘I’m such an idiot. I can’t believe I didn’t believe her. Damn.’ He thought and then he glared at Angel. His eyes were full of anger. Of course he would be mad. Juvia didn’t talked to him last night; Juvia left early without settling anything and most of all he ate two meals without Juvia.

“You deserve her slap. I’m not going to apologize for that.” He went back to the room to get his bag.

“I’m not attending class today.” He said to Loke. Loke just smirked to his friend.

Gray went to the guild to look for Juvia. He can’t believe himself for not believing his girlfriend.

‘I can’t believe I let my pride get over me. Damn it. I can’t believe I didn’t trust her. Damn my stupid ego and pride.’ 

“Where’s Juvia?” He almost yelled at every person at the guild.

“Hey ice prick, you almost break the damn door.” Gajeel said.

“Shut up, iron prick. Have you seen Juvia?” 

“Whatcha say? You wanna fight?”

“I don’t have time right now…where’s Juvia?”

Gray looked everywhere at the guild to find Juvia but she wasn’t there. 

“Mira, have you seen Juvia? She said she went here to the guild.” He said worriedly.

“My, my, Juvia went here but she only stayed for a while.”

“Do you know where she is?”

“She didn’t tell anything. She just handed me papers to her work then she head—