In Dance Class

Precious and Kayla: look at the want to be
Me: who u talking too (looking around)
Precious: you bihh
Kayla: yea you bihh
Me: girl please u ain't talking bout me u must be talking bout yourself or ur big a** forehead of yours but you ain't talking to me.
Precious: don't make me get my boyfriend on you.
Me: who??
Precious: Kevin because he don't like your ugly a** anyway.
Me: Kevin u go out with Kev my Bestfriend Kevin.
Precious: yess and there he go right there baby come here.
Kev: hi baby
Precious: hi (they kiss) look bae you need to get this ugly bihh.
Kev: Tay (looking at her) Wyd
Me: nun what bout you. Why u didn't tell me you is going with the biggest slut in school.
Kev: don't call her that and I didn't tell u because I know how you will get and I love her I really do Tay I love her like I love you.
Me: I'm sorry it's just I can't find nobody to love me like you love her that's all, but I love u too.
(They hug each other and kiss each other on the cheek)
Me: I'm so tired ugh my back is hurting from all this dancing.
Ke: girl u saw Kev and Precious kiss.
Me: yea I just hate that they go together because she is a real slut and bihh and ik she will cheat on him soon he already had one girl cheat on him in his last relationship.
Ke: ik but we just have to see how it goes. But, come on let's go to the mall and shop for clothes!!! Let's go shopping!!!!

I hope y'all like because the next chapter take place in the mall and guess who we probably might see!!!😍😍❤️❤️