Chapter 16

Victoria's POV:
Shawn have now been gone for maybe two weeks and actually I've been doing better than I thought. It's not that I'm not missing him because I can't put it in words how much I miss this dork. I have been spending a lot of time with Kylie and she have been helping me a lot to have my mind on other things and not only Shawn all the time.

I looked at the window and saw it starting to get a little dark outside, even though I really had to take a run. Sometimes when I didn't have taken a run for a while I would have trouble with sleeping and felt like I really needed some movement to my body today.

I headed outside and jogged through my block. It was really nice until I felt someone stop me from behind.

"So, I've heard your boyfriend left you."

I sighted and rolled my eyes at just hearing his voice. "Leave me alone Noel."

"Why?" He said getting closer to me.

"What do you mean why? You are an idiot that's why."

"I'm sorry Victoria. I didn't stop you to fight with you, actually I've been thinking a lot about you lately." He was now getting even closer than before and I felt him placing his hand on my waist.

"Try a cold shower then, it should help." I give him the coldest smile possible and took his hand of me.

"No I'm serious." He whispered as he was getting physically too close, which got me really nervous. "Don't be afraid", he said by reading me actions, "I know there is still something about me that you can't let go."

I stood completely still and felt my heart beating really fast and didn't know what to do. Damn, why did I had to leave the house at the time when no one was outside and could help me get this psycho off me.

"You are so beautiful." He bit his lip and afterward quickly pressed them on to mine trying to put his tongue in my mouth. I pushed him away and slapped him as hard as I could on his face and then run back home. Tears were streaming down my face and I felt so vulnerable.

When I finally I got back home I throw myself in my bed and cried into my pillow. I was just so tired of him still playing with me like a doll of his and me having no power of him to stop. What did I do to be treated like this? I'm not his puppet and we're not even dating anymore but still, he finds a way to break me down.

*Bzz Bzzz Bzzz*

I heard my phone vibrating. It was Shawn calling on FaceTime. I pulled my self together, wiped away my tears and took a deep breath.

"Hey." I greeted Shawn's face through the phone.

"It's been a while." He smiled at me laying in his bed looking tired. "I miss you."

"I miss you to Shawny." I let out a small sight still trying to hold the tears in.

"You okay?"

"Y-yeah, I'm fine!" I smiled.

He looked at me with furrowed eyebrows analyzing my face. "Really? Then why do you have red eyes like you've been crying?"

I looked away from the phone leaving a small silence between us. It was that kind of silence when you don't know what to do or say.

"Victoria please tell my what's going on. I feel like crap by not having you by my side and seeing you obviously being upset by something doesn't help either." He said getting irritated.

"I'm sorry. It just... I bumped into Noel when I was taking a run and he kind of attacked me, and throw himself at me trying to kiss me."

"You know what, this isn't right I'm coming home I shouldn't have left you."

"What no?! I promise that I'm fine! You can't just leave this opportunity you have because of me!", and now I was getting irritated by him and that's exactly why I didn't want to tell him what was going on from the first point.

"It's fine, I'll figure it out."

"Shawn, I can't believe I'm saying this but I'll beat your ass if you come home. Everything will be fine! I don't want to be the one who gets in between your biggest dreams."

"You can't get in between my biggest dreams because you are one of them, so goodnight and I'll see you soon." He clicked on me.

"Oh my god what a stubborn guy!" I yelled in my head.