Chapter 4

Shawn's POV:
We walked out of the party, got into my car and started to drive. I could feel how upset she was, she just sat in silence and looked out of the window. I was so shook about what Noel did, the way he talked to her and about the fact that he pushed her so hard. I gazed at her and she was so beautiful, yet so sad. If I would ask her though if she was okay she would probably just reply with a fake smile on her face and say "I'm fine." But knowing her for all these years and being her best friend I could always see the difference between her real and fake smile.

"How's your arm?" I said and broke the silence.

She looked at me with a half of a smile on her face and answered "It hurts a little bit but I'll be fine."

I sighed and shook my head. "Has he ever hurt you before?"

The silence returned again and I was scared about what I would hear next. "Has he?" I questioned again.

"No." She answered with her monotone voice.

***
Victoria's POV:
I walked into my house, hang my jean jacket and saw my mom sitting on the couch watching tv.

"You're already home?" She asked still looking at the tv.

"Yeah, the party didn't really turn out to be what I expected so Shawn drove me home."

"Oh, I'm sorry honey." She said felling sorry for me.

"It's okay, but I'll walk to my room now, I'm pretty tired."

I walked upstairs, passed my mom's and dad's bedroom and then went into the bathroom to clean my face and wash of my makeup. Afterwards I just walked into my room, laid down in my bed and just looked up at the celling.

*BING BING BING*

I looked at my phone and saw a message from Noel.

Noel: I'm so sorry Vick, I didn't mean to hurt you. Some random guy just really pissed me off and I kind of took it out on you. I love you and I'll make it up to you.

Victoria: Yeah I know, love you to.

Sometimes I wish I would've never met him, because then there would be no need for me to feel this way. Feel so empty by loving him. He was so bad but he did it so well and so handsome with his dark hair and green eyes. Why did I have to love him so much? Some people are saying that sometimes we accept the love we think we deserve, but if he isn't the one than who is?