Chapter 6

Shawn's POV:
I continued to play some songs for her while she watched me in awe and studied every single move I did on the guitar. Her eyes was squinted and fixated at me strumming the guitar and I couldn't help but chuckle about the fact that she was so focused.

"Do you want me to teach you play?" I said and smiled at her.

"Would you like to??" She said with excitement in her voice while her eyes opened up and quickly met mine. "But not to disappoint you, I don't know a thing about playing. I tried once to learn a song and it didn't turn out so well..."

"It's okay. It's actually not that hard." I took the guitar of me, placed it on her laps, positioned her hand on the neck of the guitar and showed her one chord. "So, this is a D-chord."

Her eyes began to squint again and she tried to play the first chord.

If you continue to play and strum the Bm-chord following with the A-chord you have then learned to play the first verse of 'thinking out loud' by Ed." She tried to play the chords but just like she said before it didn't sound that well, but I just smiled and nodded at her.

"Stop laughing Shawn, this is hard!" She said and was offended. She then pushed me on my arm and made me fall so I was now laying in my bed.

"I'm not!" And tried to sound as convincible as possible. She didn't believe me though and just put down the guitar on my bed.

"Yes you are but you know what?" She then crossed her arms and looked at me. "Maybe I'm not a bad player but you're a bad teacher!"

"Oh really??" I answered and raised one of my eyebrows, I then pulled her by her arm and tackled her down so that she now was laying in my bed.

"What are you doing??" She chuckled.

"I'm fighting you because you offended me!" And started to tickle her.

She was now laughing really hard and I could hear her let out a little cute snort while laughing, which would make her blush. Before, I said how much I loved the feeling people would get by hearing music and that it was my favorite thing. But now I realized that I could've been wrong. My favorite sound was her laughing. It was like melody to my ears. It gave me a weird feeling in my stomach and it would give me warmth to my body. Why did she had to be so perfect but taken by a guy that was a complete asshole?

Suddenly my door opened and we both jumped up in my bed.

"Oh I'm sorry if I interrupted something." Aaliyah said standing by my door and looking with a weird smile on her face at us.

"It's okay, it's starting to get late and I was just leaving anyway." Victoria said and was now standing up in my room. "I'll see you tomorrow at school Shawn."

Victoria's POV:
I was now at home and changed to some pajamas so I could go to sleep. I connected my phone with my charger and when my phone lit up I saw a couple of messages from Noel.

Noel: Today was fun, I should go out and eat with you more often! How about this weekend?

Noel: Vick???

Noel: Seriously??? I texted you hours ago and you haven't replied.

Victoria: I'm sorry babe! I was at Shawn's house and didn't see you texting, this weekend sounds great!

Noel: Forget it.
________________________________
Hey guys! I'm really proud about this chapter and thought it was really cute even though it might have been a little cheesy.. And thank you so much for 78 reads!

- mendesfiction123