Mark x Reader (NCT Dream/U/127)

Thank you so much tatumfoulger for requesting!!! I hope you like it~!

"I am so sorry, are you alright?" You carefully examined the guy to your left.

You were taking out your books from your locker when you accidentally hit someone with the locker door. You definitely hadn't seen him before, which meant that he was either new or from another class.

"Y-yeah... I'm okay." He seemed to have sort of a shy personality. You immediately noticed from the blush spread all over his face.

"Are you perhaps... new around here?" Your eyes glinted with curiosity. There weren't many new students at your school lately.

"I am. Actually, I came here to Korea last week. I moved in to Seoul from the U.S. a few days ago..." He gave you a flattering smile, his eyes showing an adorable glint of excitement. 'So cute~' You thought.

Your face blushed a bright crimson red when you saw his gorgeous smile. Your thoughts were filled with questions about him, urging you to spend more time with him. However, the bell had already rung, signaling that you both had to leave to your class.

"Well then... I'll see you around, okay?"

You nodded in response, slowly walking away from the lockers. From the corner of your eye you could see him heading towards his class as well, however, he stopped in his tracks when he realized that he didn't know where it was.

Soon after though, you saw him bump into a teacher, making you feel more relieved.

You walked away, glancing from time to time, making sure he wouldn't get lost.

***

"So~? What were you up to this vacation (Y/N)?" Your friend, Ella, asked. She gently put her hands on your desk, catching your attention.

"Not much really. I just stayed at home watching BTS and stuff...." Your eyes scanned down at your phone, watching the latest episode of M!Countdown. You immediately squealed when you favorite band, BTS appeared.

Meanwhile, your homeroom teacher approached your class, a tall male walking behind him.

The footsteps eventually became louder and louder, everyone in your class soon sitting in their seats. You teacher walked through the door, a shy male trailing behind him.

Your eyes were focused on the familiar face. You could immediately feel the change of atmosphere in the classroom. The girls started to fix their hair, murmuring about the new guy.

'He's pretty cute, don't you think?'

'Kya~ He's so hawt! I want to be his girlfriend!'

'I wonder if he's single.. he's a bit too handsome to be single though...'

'Marry me please!'

You rolled your eyes at their comments. You could tell that they were not going to stop talking about him during the entire class time.

"Well then, Introduce yourself, please." You teacher lightly nudged the tall male, signaling for him to start.

"M-my name is Mark... erm..." You noticed his nervousness through his stuttering and blushing. However, when his eyes spotted you, he immediately relaxed on his spot. He trailed on with his introduction, but this time, he only fixed his eyes on you.