Yuta x Reader (NCT 127)

Thank you so much Ella_Jin for requesting~!!!

"Hurry! We only have 13 minutes left!" You ran as fast as you could to reach the end of the dark, dull hallway. From far away, you could hear the footsteps approaching. "(Y/N)-chan! Wait for me!" All of a sudden, Yuta popped up in front of you, holding onto your wrist as he ran along with you.

"Yuta! What are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to kill the guards!" Yuta gently chuckled at you, smiling as he kept running.

"I was supposed to, but you know how I feel about this mission. Besides, Not killing a few guards doesn't make that much of a difference, does it?" You scoffed lightly at him, as both of you simply focused on making it out alive.

"There they are! Quick! Catch them before they can leave!" The voices of the mafia could he heard, as both of you slowly started to doubt if you were going to make it out of this abandoned building safely.

"Come! This way!" All of a sudden, Yuta dragged you into a empty, dark room. Both of you had waited inside until the guards had passed by.

It took you about a few minutes to realize that Yuta and you were in a very uncomfortable position. Both of you were sitting on the floor, his arms draped around your body. Your back was pressed against his chest, and his head resting just above yours. It felt almost like a cuddly position, as if he were spooning you.

You blushed deeply as you felt his breath tickling your ear. "They're gone..." His voice startled you, making you turn around to face him. He smiled affectionately at you, staring deep into your eyes.

"Y-yeah..." You slowly stood up, yet, for a split second you felt his arms still holding unto you, not wanting to let go. He eventually stood up as well, while you waited in front of the door.

You carefully went outside, Yuta's hand tightly holding on to yours. The both of you walked towards the exit, before once again, inspecting your surroundings. From about a foot away, you spotted a gun. Yuta seemed to notice as well as he ran towards it, making sure the area was empty. It seemed to have a intricate design with the flashing red light and the weirdly shaped trigger. He carefully crouched down, reaching towards it. All of a sudden, you heard a beeping sound.

Your eyes widened as you realized that it was, indeed a bomb. "Yuta-kun!!!" You yelled for him to come back, but he seemed to be frozen in his spot. You rushed towards him, tugging on to his arm trying to pull him away from it. He seemed too shocked to react, as he simply stood still with his mouth agape.

You shook his shoulder as the beeping sound still continued. Yuta slowly awoke back to his senses, however, as soon as he did his eyes seemed to change.

He picked up the gun and stared intensely at it. A good minute had passed before he carefully pointed it towards himself. "Y-Yuta...." You whispered his name as all his senses disappeared into thin air. "Yuta STOP!!" You tried to pull the gun away from his grasp, but he continued holding onto it tightly.

"I'm sorry..." He whispered. It was barely audible, but you heard his words clearly. "I'm s-so sorry...." Yuta kept staring at the gun, before carefully pointing it towards himself. His hands were shaking, and his breathing was uneven.

It took a while for you to completely understand what he meant, or what he was doing. The moment you saw his fingers grazing over the trigger, you felt a rush of shock run through your veins. Tears began blurring your vision as you realized what he was trying to do. "Yuta! Wait!" You yelled for him to stop, but it was too late. He nervously pulled the trigger, his fingers shaking as a single tear rolled down his cheek.