Epilogue

Corny

Six years later...

"Come on, Mira and Ethan. We get to see Mommy today," I said.

"Yay! We get to see Mommy!" Mira yelled.

Ethan ran down the stairs and smiled. "We can see Mommy?"

I nodded. "Yeah let's go!" I led them outside and to the car, where I buckled them into their car seats. Then, I hopped in the driver's seat and started driving. When we got to our destination, I parked the car and got out of the car. I helped Mira and Ethan out of the car before closing the doors and locking it.

"Come on, guys. The sooner we get there the better," I told them.

They grabbed my hands and we started walking. We went to the 'J' section and looked for her. Once we found her we knelt down and looked at her.

Margaret Lara Jameson

March 25th 1999 - June 9th 2017

A loving mother, daughter and wife.

We told them that she was married to me because of the promise I made. Since I couldn't fulfill that promise, I made a new promise.

"I'll always love and protect our kids."

"Hi, Mommy!" Mira said. "Guess what happened yesterday! Ethan and I turned six!"

"Yeah! We're six now, Mommy!" Ethan said.

"Tell her how old you are, Daddy!" Mira said.

I smiled softly. "I'm twenty four. Just like you, Meg."

"Ethan gave me an elephant toy yesterday, Mommy! It's so cute and fluffy and I sleep with it at night!" Mira said.

Ethan puffed his chest out. "Because I'm an awesome older brother."

"Yeah!"

"I gave them some toys and a couple photos of you," I said. "They look just like you."

"Yeah, Mommy! We have your hair and nose! Well, that's what Daddy says anyway," Ethan said.

"You're really pretty, Mommy. I wish I was as pretty as you," Mira said.

"You're both as beautiful as her," I said.

Their faces lit up. "Really? Yay!"

"I miss you, Meg. I really do. I can't stand the thought that God took you so early. But there must've been a reason for it, huh? I hope you're having fun, wherever you are. I love you so much. We'll talk to you soon, okay?" I grabbed my kids' hands and stood up. "Say bye to Mommy."

"Bye, Mommy!" they said. "We'll see you soon."

We walked out of the graveyard and back to the car. After they were buckled in, I drove to Sonic. Mira and Ethan always ask to gobwhen we're out, so I just give them their way.

How could I not?

"Do you guys want the usual?" I asked.

"Yeah, Daddy!" they said.

I ordered two kids meals for them and I got a cheeseburger.

I smiled. "Hey kids, this was where I brought Mommy for our first date. Although we said it wasn't, I counted it as one. Mommy loved the cheeseburgers."

They smiled. "Really? I love the cheeseburgers too!" Mira said.

"Me three!" Ethan said.

I smiled. These kids were my everything and I wouldn't change it for the world.

Where ever you are, Margaret Lara Anderson, just know that we all love and miss you.

Forever and always.

***
And that's it.

The book is officially over!

I'm getting all emotional and stuff! This is my first completed book, ever!

I'm so proud of myself.

Thanks for reading, everyone.

Can you guys do me a favor and share this book with your friends and family?

I love you guys.

This is Phoebe, signing off.

~ Phoebs