"Basic? I feel offended!" He gasped. "Mimi owns nothing basic," he snapped his fingers and I laughed. "Basic," he muttered and then giggled. "But what about you? Doesn't look like child party attire!" He pursed his lips and I rolled my eyes.

"We're going shopping," I retorted and he laughed sarcastically. "And I'm wearing vans! Perfect kids party attire,"

"If you say so boss, Mimi's ready," he's referring to himself as Mimi

"Let's go,"

*

*

*

"Where are you?" Andrew asked. Apparently the party started but I'm not there.

"I'm turning into the neighborhood," I rolled my eyes. Mark, or Mimi started laughing. "Shut up!"

"Andrew! We'll be there in five minutes," Mimi laughed and Andrew huffed then hung up. "Girl at least you bought a present," he gestured to the backseat. "Well, presents,"

I may have gone overboard with gifts but he's a kid, he probably likes toys and clothes aren't a bad option.

"But you had to buy some expensive ass brand?" He asked and I shrugged.

"It's not expensive! And I do the same for my daughter, so why not?" I asked. Mimi shrugged. Mark insisted I called him Mimi instead of Mark when we aren't working. It's not like I bought off sale Gucci or whatever but I wasn't going to buy super cheap clothes. I bought clothes on sale, not to show off but more of a respect factor. Because I do the same for my child, it's only fair.

I pulled up to the house then turned off the gps. Cars lined up outside and I got nervous, I don't know why but I am. "I'm nervous,"

"Girl do you not see you?" Mimi asked. "You're hair is long and straight, you're like an ebony goddess with long legs and your style is on point! Stop tripping!" He complimented me and I thanked him. "I should be worried, I'm black, big and gay! They're probably gonna judge me,"

"It's okay, we'll go into this together," I smiled at him and fixed my engagement ring then got out the car. I grabbed two bags and Mimi grabbed two more. I had them gift wrapped so no one knows what's inside of them.

I called Andrew but he didn't answer so I rang the doorbell. "Hello," I said to the man who opened the door. He let us in and guided us to put the gifts on a table and then told us the food is outside.

We went outside and I spotted Andrew talking to a woman with short hair. I walked over to him and smiled. "Hey baby," I kissed his cheek. "Hi I'm- Ashly?" I asked and Andrew looked at us. I hugged her and smiled.

"Camille! What're you doing here?" She asked.

"I could ask the same," I laughed and Mimi snickered.