Chapter 6

Chapter 6

“What do you want to eat?” he asked, not even sparing me a glance.

“Excuse me?”

“You said you were hungry, so what to eat?” Um. Bi-polar much?

A second ago he sounded like an evil monster who doesn’t give a damn and now he sounds like he, cares.

“Um, we didn’t have to go eat right away. I mean, after school would have been fine. But I'm up for anything.” I shrugged.

“But you said you were starving,”

“Yeah, I guess I did, huh?” I remembered, oops.

“Well? Choice?” Oh my plan!

“Uh, stop at that store right there.” I said pointing to the convenience store. Junk food, the messiest food around baby!

“The store?” he asked, throwing me a quizzical glance.

“Yeah!” He pulled in.

“Wait for me a second, I'll be right back,”

I hoped out and ran into the store. I sped through the isles and picked up whatever I laid my eyes on. I paid and walked out with a bag full of junk. I’ll take the plan up a notch! I’ll even eat it in his car and make a mess.

“What's all that?” he asked, taking glances at the bag.

“Food silly!” I chuckled.

“Yeah, junk food”

“The best there is,” I smiled and pulled out some chips and started to stuff my face.

“Want some?” I asked mouth full.

“Your spitting it everywhere! Just shut up and keep it in your mouth!” he shouted, brushing off some of the crumbs that landed on him.

I felt disgusted to. I mean, I was doing it but it was still gross! Oh well, its for a good cause. Next, was the chocolate.

I took a huge bite of the chocolate bar, chewed it a little then turned to him and smiled exposing the chocolate on my teeth. His face scrunched up and he turned towards the window and gagged. I would have too. Thank god I didn’t have to look at myself. I imagined a nerdy girl with huge glasses smiling with chocolate in her teeth, and cringed. I finally finished everything and gave a loud burp at the end. How you like that boyfriend?

I turned and was ready for, “You’re disgusting! Get out of my car now! Take your shit with you and never show your face in front of me again!”

Instead, he picked up a napkin and reached over to me and said, “You have crumbs on your face.” He wiped my face and threw out all the thrash. What the heck?

“Uh-,” No, no, no, no! Your suppose to freak out and kick me to the curb!

“Are you full? I mean, it was all junk food so if you’re still hungry we can go grab something else to eat,” Who was he? He sure as hell wasn't the same guy a few minutes ago! This one was all nice, caring, and gently. This one made my stomach feel like there were butterflies in it.

“Uh, I'm- I'm good,” I barely managed out.

“Home?” he suggested, starting the car.

“Yea...”

Oh god! Whats with him? Did I scare him so bad he changed? Or, he's acting like this so he can dump me. Yes, makes perfect sense. Act nice to where I think nothings wrong, little does he know acting nice makes him even scarier, drop me off an tell me we never need to see each other again! Definitely! Awe, at least he's going to dump me nicely, guess hes not that bad of a guy.