Chapter 3

Chapter 3

“You-you! Whatever, just give me your phone,” Sam commanded, flicking out his left hand.

“My phone?” I asked confused.

“Yes! Your damn phone! Hurry up!” O-K, looks like somebody has anger problems. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and handed it to him. He typed in something and threw it back. Yeah, he threw it! Better be lucky I caught it...

“Your not gonna really- I mean, it was an accident, so it shouldn’t really count.” The guy with the glasses said. Count as what?

“Whatever. It’s my shitty luck.” The brat complained.

“Call me!” he demanded, pointing at me as he walked down the stairs and left. The other three walked up to me and stared for a few seconds.

“Hm, looks like we’ll be seeing a lot of you around. I’m Christopher, Chris for short.” smiled the one with spiky hair.

“Uh, hi Chris,” Seeing a lot of me around? No way! I'm staying my ass far, far, far away from you four!

“Tyler,” the blonde one said waving. He’s so adorable! Wait! No, no, no, I shook my head. Focus Flora! Focus! They're bad news.

“ And I'm Kevin,” glasses guy said holding out his hand. I shook it awkwardly. “Oh, your boyfriend didn’t even introduce himself, huh?” He shook his head smiling. “So rude of him, but that’s Sam for you,” Then the three of them turned and left.

God, I'll be a good girl so please, just please don’t let me meet those psychos ever again. Oh, Zoey! I turned to her and she was dazed. Ugh!

“Zoe, wipe the drool off your mouth please, it's embarrassing. I almost lost my life for you and your just standing there drooling over a couple of jerks.” I sighed.

What can I do? The girls all I got. I grabbed her shoulder and shook her, “Zoey! Earth to Zoey! Please-respond-in-some-way-or-form!” I screamed in her ear.

“Ah!” she shrieked. “They were so hot! Today's a definite lucky day! Especially Kevin! Well, the one named Sam was a tad more cuter but Kevin, I think I like Kevin more!” Usual Zoey is bad enough. This high pitched, guy mad Zoey? Horrible.

“Zoey, only their appearance was good.”

“Hmph! The inside can change.” She crossed her arms and walked away, I sighed already knowing she be back to her usual self in, three... two... on-.

“Come on we still have to find a dress for me!” she shouted bouncing up and down, then running into a dress boutique. I smiled and ran after her.

Sam's POV

**Zero's Night Club**

“Hey! You still mad about his morning dude?” Chris asked. I closed my eyes, forcing myself not to get worried.

“Shut up, Chris.” That damn girl hasn’t called me yet! Does she seriously think she can rape me and just act like nothing ever happened. I picked up my beer and chugged it.

“Hey, you guys have until tomorrow morning to find out her school!” Nobody answered. I looked around and they all had a slut in their face. So disgusting!

Then Chris pushed the slut aside, “Your not serious right?” he asked looking at me in disbelief.

“Do I look like I'm joking?” I growled. That got Tyler and Kevin's attention.

“No way man! I'm not giving you to her! She's ugly and I bet shes that nerdy clingy type. I object!” Chris argued.

“Chris, when has your objection's ever affected me?” Everyone laughed. Chris is the kid of the group. Basically, he’s the one that gets picked on.