Naruto x Sasuke LEMON

Hey guys and gals, here with a fan favourite, NaruSasu!
This was requested by KakashiIsMyBae ! And let's just say Sasuke is still in the village. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasuke's p.o.v

Naruto, why are you so strong... I need to be better then you!

I'm not the one to be jealous of anyone, it's usually the opposite. Everyone is usually jealous of me! I never wanted to admit that I was jealous of him, but I found out that I really was. But, why do I want to be stronger then him? He's just a dobe who can't do anything for himself! But, why do I want to? Why am I so jealous?

I'm way to tired to be thinking about all of this, team 7 just came back from a huge mission and I just want to sleep. I'm just going to eat a tomato and then go to sleep.

Naruto p.o.v

"That was an awesome mission! I can go for another one right now!" I started to run around in the hallways of my apartment. Truth was, I wasn't tired at all! "Tomorrow I'm going to ask Granny Tsunade for a S-Rank mission! Yes, she'll totally listen!" I jumped up and down as of now I'm on my bed. "I can't sleep! It's only 2 in the mor- 2 IN THE MORNING!?! I've gotta get to bed!!" I freaked out getting under the covers.

I was twisting and turning, I wasn't falling asleep! Maybe I should eat something.. I know! "RAAAMEN!!" I yelled and jumped out of bed. I ran to my kitchen to receive the delicious soup-like awesomeness. I put the cup in the microwave and started the machine. I pranced and danced around my kitchen to get the extra energy out of my system. The Ramen was finally done and I grabbed it, then brought it to my room to eat. It was really warm and it smelt amazing, as always.

I got some chopsticks and as soon as the ramen went into my mouth, I wanted to fall asleep. It was making me tired since it's so warm and good and.... good.

My eyes started to go droopy, so I set the cup of deliciousness on my night stand and went under the covers to fall asleep.

-

Morning

Sasuke's p.o.v

The sun, it's so bright. I got up to close my curtains when I see a certain blonde headed idiot dragging himself on the streets of Konoha, only having his face upwards. Oh, you thought I was kidding? Well, I'm not. He's practically a worm right now.

I closed the blinds and started to get dressed for my -finally- day off from missions. We've been getting so much of those, I just wanna do some light training in the fields is all. I went to my kitchen to grab another tomato, since I took one last night, and head out.

I exit my house and there he was, being a worm slowly making his way somewhere. He slowly looked up at me with so many bags under his eyes, and his eyes specifically were basically bloodshot red, it was gross. I clicked my tongue and started to head to the training grounds, when I felt something on my ankle. I looked back to see Naruto looking up at my with... tears in his eyes, threatening to fall out.

I sighed and asked what was wrong. Wait... since when did I, Sasuke Uchiha, care about someones problems? That was odd... "Well, you see, I didn't really get that much sleep last night. And I'm trying to get to Granny Tsunade's office but it's way to far for me to walk there so, that's it." He explained to me, yawning in the process. I sighed and pulled my ankle away from his hand.

"Why don't you ask Kakashi-sensei or someone to bring you there.. Jeez, you're such an idiot, can't think of anythi-"
"GREAT IDEA SASUKE!!! Now, take me to Granny's office, if you please.." Naruto brought himself up and started to lean against my back. His chin was resting on my right shoulder and I swear I felt him sniff me.