Jealous!Hidan x Reader

Alrighty then! Here ya go Calm_Espeon !!! And everyone, please enjoy!! Oh, and you'll be part of the Akatsuki as well!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was another boring day in the lair of the hideout. I was just waiting for Hidan, my best akatsuki friend, to return from his killing spree mission. I was waiting with another friend of mine, Tobi. He was being all active again 'cause he got into the sugar... again. "(Y/N)-CHAAAAAAN!!!!" He jumped on me. "What is it this time Tobi?" I asked taking my hands out of my pockets to catch him. "UMMMM WHAT ARE WE DOING AGAIN?!?!" He asked for the thousandth time. "We're waiting for Hidan remember?" I told him trying to remain calm."ohhhh yeahhhh..." I just chuckled and he giggled like a school girl wanting his senpai to notice him.

What felt like hours but really, was only 30 minutes, Hidan and Kakuzu came back from their mission. "Finally! Took ya long enough Hidan.." I was tired so I was about to leave.
"Well sorry missy! I was to busy enjoying the bloodshed to just come back!" I just pouted.
"(y/n)-chan, Tobi wants (y/n)-chan to play with Tobi now!" I heard Tobi complaining as usual. For an instant, I thought I saw Hidan giving Tobi an intense glare. I shook my head and went to play with Tobi.

We were playing 'who would you rather kill'. It was my turn to ask.
"Alright Tobi, who would you rather kill. Hidan o-"

"HIDAN!!!!"

I never got to finish what I was going to say. But I found it strange how he said Hidan so fast, so I asked.
"Um, Tobi? Why did you pick Hidan so fast? I never got to finish my sentence." He looked at me, then looked to the floor, then back at me. "You have nice boobies (y/n)-chan!! Tobi like boobies!!!" He practically yelled. I blushed madly and he almost came towards me when Hidan burst through the door. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT TOBI?!?" Hidan yelled. "What? Tobi is just saying nice things to (y/n)-chan." He replied very happily.
"Pervert.." I muttered.
"See! Even (y/n) is uncomfortable with you saying that!" Hidan was just so mad. I never seen him so mad at Tobi before. Well, in this kind of way anyways...

"Uhmm, maybe you should calm down a little Hidan.." I tried to reach for his shoulder when he whipped his head to look at me. I was frozen, he was so pissy.
"(y/n)," he calmed down, "come with me for a second.." He walked out of the room.
"Tobi wanna co-"
"NO TOBI'S ALLOWED!" Hidan yelled. He just pouted and sat on his bed. I walked out of the room and asked what was up.
"I don't like seeing you with Tobi all the god damn time." He said through his clenched teeth.
"Why? We're just friends dude, nothing more." I was confused of why he didn't like seeing me and Tobi together.
"Why? Hmph, if only you knew... but CLEARLY you don't have the right sized brain to figure it out!" He snapped back.
What the hell was his problem? I must've looked angry and hurt because his expression changed, and he was about to say something.

"U-uhhh I'm s-"

Slap!!!

Yeah, thats right. I just slapped his face. He's never rude to me, like, NEVER. Something was up so I just huffed and walked into Tobi's room, grabbed him, and left to go outside. I glanced back to see Hidan's face. It had a mixture of shock, sorrow and anger, especially anger. I looked ahead, then let go of Tobi when we got outside.

"Tobi, something is wrong with Hidan and I want to find out what it is." I explained, walking back and forth.

"He said he hates to see you always around me, so let's stick together for a while. I wanna see a reaction from him, any reaction." I concluded.
"Any questions?" I asked.
".... NOPE!! TOBI LIKES THE IDEA OF STAYING AROUND (Y/N)-CHAN!!!" He seemed overly excited of this. Because when Hidan just walked out to probably look for me, Tobi hugged me, very tightly. I just hugged back and glanced at Hidan for a reaction. He looked pissed. He just stormed over to us, tore Tobi off me, and took my hand and went inside the lair. He took me to his bedroom and threw me onto his bed and stomped his foot on the ground.

"Why the hell was Tobi hugging you?!" He went back to being loud and annoying. "What's wrong with Tobi hugging me hmmm?" I asked, suspicious of why he's like this again.
"W-well, I was just wondering..." He finished in a whisper. "Are you.... no way.." I asked shocked of what I was thinking.

"What?! Spit it out already!"
"But I don't need to spit anything out. Unless you want saliva on your floor." I asked, smirking.
"You know what I mean!" He yelled again. Sigh... "I was thinking that you are jealous." I bluntly stated.
"Jealous? Me? Hehe... Nah c'mon.." He's sweating at this point now. "I know you are Hidan." I got up and walked towards him. "N-noooo." He sounds childish.
"Riiiiiiiiight."
I was a finger length away from his face I looked up and smirked.
"Might as well let the girl make the first move.." I thought. I leaned up and kissed him. He was stunned for a second, then he recovered and kissed back. It was a nice passionate kiss. We kissed for some time, but then we needed air, so I broke it. Panting, I smiled. "Hehe.... I think you liked that, a lot." I smirked. He chuckled then I walked to the door. "Hmmm I wonder if Tobi wants one.." Hey, it's fun to tease people once in awhile. I smirked and ran off. "HEY!!! THAT FUCKING SON OF A BITCH SHOULDN'T GET ANYTHING AWESOME FROM YOU!!!!" He yelled back. He started chasing me and I just laughed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alrighty!! There is Hidan X reader for ya!! Hoped you liked it and stuff. I'm making a Gaara X Reader LEMON next so stay tuned!! Bye!!!
-S