Sasuke x Gaara

Alright!! I'm here with a SasukexGaara requested by snowdrop2486 ! So, Sasuke went rogue obviously and Gaara will see him and stuff. Anyway... ENJOY!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gaara's p.o.v

I was walking down the small halls of my house getting ready for the day. I stretched and headed to the bathroom. I looked at the mirror to see my reflection. Ever since I could sleep my eye bags started going away, but I was naturally born with black marks around my eyes so I just shrugged and put water in my hair.

I started ruffling my hair when their was a knock on the door. I looked left and tilted my head.
Why would someone knock on my bathroom door so early? It's 4 in the morning.
I thought and decided to open it.
I looked and saw my sister Temari with a serious but worried expression on her face. I sighed and asked,
"What is it Temari? It's early and you should still be sleeping." I said with my raspy but calm voice. 

"Yea I know but... I was outside on my balcony when a messenger bird came and gave me a letter. It was from the leaf warning us to be on our guard." She took out the letter from her pocket and handed it to me.
"You should look at it for yourself, I'm going to sleep again *yawn* I'm still tired." She stretched, scratching the side of her neck and went back to her bedroom.
All I could think about was, why was she on her balcony so late and why was the Hidden Leaf warning us.

I closed the bathroom lights and headed back to my room still holding the note. I sat on my bed and read it.

Once I was done reading I clenched my hand holding the paper. Why would Sasuke be helping the Akatsuki all of a sudden? Bringing the 8 tails to them is insane! Why would he help them anyway? My mind was flooding with questions when I looked at the back of the piece of paper, it was a small message to keep the villages security up just incase he comes to the village for any reason of his. I just sighed and put the note on a desk that I had in my room and lied down on my bed, thinking about sasuke.

-

It was now 7:30 in the morning and I got dressed in my Kage outfit and headed out. It was another sunny day.. no surprise there. I was going to enter my estate when I felt a familiar presence nearby. I couldn't remember who it was so I just went into the building. People were greeting me and handing me some files to sign when I felt the presence from earlier again. It felt closer than before as I was getting a little worried. Would if it was Sasuke? My people would be in danger and I would be blamed for it, I would be called a monster again and an idiot for not saving everyone.

I turned a different direction instead of going to my office to see if it really was Sasuke. I saw a Shinobi and told him to put the files I had on my desk. He bowed and scurried off. I kept following the presence and, it felt, evil? Yea, evil and angry. But I felt loneliness radiating from the familiar chakra as well.

I eventually found myself going up a flight of stairs going to the roof. I found myself in front of the doors and I hesitated. What if it IS Sasuke? I would probably have to fight him and that would risk the village into danger... I sighed and pushed the doors open. I stepped through and looked around. I crossed my arms like I usually do and tried to sense the presence. I felt it above me. I looked up to find the person I didn't want to see.... Sasuke.

Sasuke's p.o.v

"Gaara. So, you finally noticed my chakra huh." I smirked. I jumped down and stood 5 meters in front of him. I kept my smirk on my face and looked at him up and down. I averted my eyes to his made a 'hn' noise. I can't believe I liked him, out of all people. Why? I don't know. Maybe since he isn't a fangirl, or annoying like Naruto. I slouched a bit to my left and put a hand on my left hip. I raised my right hand to make it look like I'm shrugging.
"Long time no see Gaara.. I waited so long to see your face again.." I almost said his beautiful face but I kept that to myself. Why would he like me now anyway? I guess it doesn't hurt to try. Besides, he will be mine and mine alone.

Gaara's p.o.v

Why here, why now?! I started to freak out in my mind. He won't be an easy opponent that's for sure.. I thought. But I had a duty to fill out, so I will protect this village with my life.
"Look, if you want to fight then I will fight you here and now." I closed my eyes and opened them quickly staring at him intensely.
"Hn." Was all he said. I was confused. Was that a yes or no? I asked myself.
"Umm, was that a yes or no?" I asked him this time. He just looked at me, walking closer and closer each shaky breath I took. I narrowed my eyes and took a step back, not to sure of myself of what I was going to do.

"Gaara.." He growled. I widened my eyes and instantly found him behind me. I felt him take off my gourd, setting it off somewhere. He then wrapped his muscular, toned arms around my small waist and pulled me closer and held me tighter. He put his face at the crook of my neck and whispered, "Gaara, I like- no, love you.. and I always will.." I felt his breath on my ear. He lifted his head a bit and I felt his lips gently brush against my ear. I gulped and I felt heat growing on my ears and going up my neck.

N-no, I don't believe what he's saying... why would he say that though? Was he trying to make me let my guard down?
"L-love me?" I took a shaky breath, my body lightly quivering out of fear and confusion. "But...why?" I was really confused, I, I was a male. But, that kind of thing could happen. Not to long ago some male Shinobi were looking at me weirdly, like in a affectionate way..

I then felt something pressing against my neck. It sent pleasurable shivers throughout my body. My legs kind of twitched and I felt weak in the knees. I don't know why, but I arched my back making my back go against his chest. The back of my head go on his right shoulder.
He's kissing me, and..... it feels so good.

A soft noise came out of my mouth making him squeeze my waist tighter. He was kissing my collarbone rougher and I moaned quietly and a certain area he kissed.
"... T-there..." My face flushed with embarrassment. I can't believe I just did that. He started sucking and kissing that spot roughly making me buck my hips against his groin. I widened my eyes. Oh no, what's he going to do now? My mind became a blur to me so I had to try and face what was going to happen. He chuckled to try and cover up his groan, making me buck my hips again.
"Gaara..." The way my name came out of his lips drove me crazy. I shivered and licked the top of my lip slightly.

Before I knew it he let me go. I almost fell on my knees when my sand came and helped me stand up straight. This wasn't really what I needed your help for sand.. I rolled my eyes.
I looked in front of me and looked into Sasuke's eyes. His eyes didn't look so full of burden, for now.
"Your eyes," I started, he just tilts his head slightly. "They're not completely full of burden and hate anymore. I don't know what my eyes look like, emotion wise but.. I don't feel the need to carry hate anymore. Please, leave the akatsuki and go back to your village. Everyone misses you. Even this village misses you being a Shinobi.... I miss you.." I finished panting a little.

I saw him smirk and walk away.
"And I miss you also... Gaara.." He finished and jumped away. I didn't get what that meant but it's something to think about. I looked up at the sky and smiled a bit. I guess, maybe.. I do have feelings for Sasuke. I glanced down at my feet and blushed. I went back into the building, smiling, hoping to see him again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done done done done!!
That's another one for you guys and gals!

So the next one-shot will be MūxReader LEMON!!!! And if you don't know who that is, you can search him up or wait until I publish it, it gives a brief explanation on who he is.
Until next time!!