Sasuke x Reader

Ok here you go ArianaYang16 !!!! Here you dudes and girls are!! Onto the story!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I tried everything TenTen! But Sasuke just can't notice me!" I whimpered on her shoulder.
"I don't think you deserve someone like him, he's popular already and he would probably just break your heart. You're to innocent to be with someone like him!" She told me a little frustrated by this.
"I'm not that innocent you know.." I smirked.
"Yea, I still remember that frightening night.." She shivered and I laughed.

We were talking a little more, but not about Sasuke, when we saw him walking by with Naruto beside him and Sakura holding onto his arm. Speak of the devil. I thought.

It mad me, and sad. But TenTen got upset at Sasuke.
"Sasuke!! Please be mine!" Sakura complained pouting a little.
Slut.. I thought to myself and chuckled. Sasuke looked over towards me and TenTen's direction and quickly removed Sakura by shoving her off. I laughed even more as TenTen smiled at me.
Sakura noticed me and got angry. She tried to reach for Sasuke again, but he moved away from her, going on the other side of Naruto.
"Hey (Y/N)! How you doing?" Naruto asked me, barely blushing.
"I'm here to idiot!" TenTen yelled at Naruto.
"Oh yea.... Oops, hehe" Naruto laughed nervously. She got up and chased Naruto with a big fan around the village. So it was just me, Sasuke and Sakura.

"Hi Sasuke." I spoke after a awkward silence.
"Hey! No talking to Sasuke-Kun!!" Sakura snapped at me.
Damn, she's crazy obsessed with him.. I sweat dropped.
"Shut up Sakura, she can talk to me if she wants. Unlike you and many other annoying girls, she is someone I like to be around." He spoke calmly. I blushed at this, so red in fact, it would bring Gaara's hair to shame.
"But Sasuke, she's a bitch who does-"

Slap!!

Sasuke just slapped Sakura's cheek with no shame.
"B-but, w-why Sasuke.. why w-would you do this. And like someone like her!" Sakura screamed and started crying. I was shocked at this, but happy that Sasuke smacked her face.
That's right Sasuke, give her what she deserves.. I thought mischievously.

"Like I said before, she isn't a crazy fangirl that's always touching me. And she's someone I like to be around." He finished looking at me with a faint smile. I blushed a little and smiled back.

"Fine then! If you think (Y/N) is so better th-"

"She is better, by a long shot." Sasuke cut her off.

She just looked at Sasuke sadly, then at me with anger, and started to run away crying like a baby.

"Stop.... chasing me......TenTen!!" Naruto panted and yelled.
"Fine.." She stopped chasing him around.
"Hey, where is Sakura?" Naruto questioned.
"Crying." I stated bluntly.
"Oh.. why?" He asked.
"None of your business dobe." Sasuke replied a little harshly.
"Meanie..." He whispered.
"Whatever, I'm going home." Sasuke was about to leave when,
"Hey, Sasuke? C-can I walk with you? You know, just in chase Sakura comes back or something..." I asked shyly.
"Sure." He replied.
Yessssss! I thought happily. I smiled and we started walking towards his house. TenTen was giving me that 'are you gonna be ok by yourself' kind of look, I just nodded my head. Naruto looked afraid to be with TenTen alone, considering what just happened after all.

-

We were walking down the dark streets of Konoha in silence. Not an awkward silence, a comfortable one. I kept glancing at him and he kept glancing at me. We stole a feel looks at each other with eye contact and blushed then looked away, looking at other things.

He finally decided to break the silence by asking me where I lived.
"I live not to far from your place. I know I can get there safely. I am strong after all." I replied confidently of my awesome strength.
"Yep. But I know I'm way stronger then you.." He said with some mischief in his voice.
"Sure you are Uchiha, sure you are.." I replied with the same amount of mischief in my voice.
"Maybe we can settle this tomorrow at the training grounds?" He asked.
"Sounds like a plan!" I replied determined to beat him. I did my funny looking pose. He smiled and blushed on how cute I looked.

Next morning--

It was finally the morning I get to battle Sasuke! I wonder if he's up yet.. Oh well, gotta go exercise and train before the fight!

-

As I was jogging, I saw one of my other best friends, Lee, and jogged up to him so we could exercise together.
"Morning Lee." I yawned.
"Good Morning my youthful friend! Isn't it a youthful day today?" He asked happily.
"Yea.. Guess what! I get to battle Sasuke today!"
"Really? Well, best of luck to you
(Y/N)!" I glared at him.
"N-not that you need it.. hehe." He laughed awkwardly and jogged ahead.

I stopped and went to get some Ramen.
I wonder if Naruto is there. But I HIGHLY doubt that he's up... I wondered. I neared my destination and found Sasuke there.
Why is he there? I thought he would be eating at a higher place, like a richer restaurant or something.. Hmmm.

Being the curious person I am, I went in the shop, ordered some Ramen, and asked why he was there.
"Just getting some food. Can't battle and train on an empty stomach you know... and maybe, because I knew you were going to be here." He blushed looking away.
"You sound like Naruto..." I replied backing up a bit. But then I heard the last part and blushed, but kept my posture.

"Don't compare me to that dobe." He said kind of harshly, gaining himself back.
"Umm, ok then. OH!!! When can we battle?!" I asked, eager to battle Sasuke. He looked at me, and smiled. I looked at him and also smiled.
"How about after we eat our ramen?"
He asked.
"Or... after we jog once were done with our ramen..?"
"Sure." He replied.
"Ok then!"

-

We finished our ramen and did our jog. Now we can battle! We went to the training grounds and got ourselves ready. Sakura and Naruto were watching to see how it was going to turn out. And because Sakura doesn't want me to be alone with Sasuke even though Naruto was going to be there.

"Alright, ready (Y/N)?" Sasuke asked.
"Hell yea!!" I fist pumped the air.
"Alright. We'll start.. NOW!" He jumped in the air and did his fireball jutsu. I dodged it and thought of doing some Taijutsu. He'll probably predict that I'm going to use Taijutsu though. I smirked.

I jumped and went to punch his stomach. But he grabbed my arm and went to push me to the ground. But..... Instead, I found him groping my right breast.
Sakura's jaw dropped and Natuto was laughing his ass off. Sasuke and I were blushing messes. He let go.

"I-i-I'm s-sorry (Y/N)..." embarrassed, I just looked down, then froze. I didn't move at all and squinted my eyes, then moved them to the side to see the most horrible thing ever.

Sakura.

She gave me the most deadliest, scariest, most disgusting look ever. She then charged at me like a bull trying to get something red. I screamed and yelled
"IT WASN'T MY FAAAAAAAAULT!!!!" I whined, screaming back at her.
"IM GONNA KILL YOU, YOU UGLY IDIOT!!" She shrieked. I just ran for my life not caring what she was saying to me. It was like that for ten more minutes until Sasuke stopped her telling her to back off.
"B-but Sas-"
"No buts, it was my fault, not (Y/N)'s." He said looking at me. He smiled, then let her go quickly.

"Damn you (y/n)...." She whispered but we could still hear.
"C'mon Sakura, let's go." Naruto said trying to not look and sound scared.
"..........FINE!" She yelled, then left.
"She's creepy.."
"No kidding, I have to put up with something like this everyday." Sasuke said annoyed.
"Well, battle called for your disgusting mistake?"
"..sure." He said. I saw him look at me, he started walking towards me slowly, blushing. He then came up to me and kissed me on the lips. I started to freak out to myself OMG!!!!!!!!!! He kissed my freaking lips!! I was shocked, but super happy.
"Well, see you later, I guess?" He asked.
"Yea. AND I'LL BEAT YOU NEXT TIME IF THERE IS AND EVEN THOUGH NOBODY WON!!!!" I yelled walking away.
"Yea yea, keep dreaming."
"I'm not dreaming, I'm awake!" I smiled and walked off. He just sweat dropped and walked off to train some more. My heart was beating fast.
"Even though that felt really weird," I started.
"I wonder if it will happen again.." I finished.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG IM SOOO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO UPDATE!! I was either tired or really busy. So, hope you liked it! And I'm sooooooooooooo sorry it short. And sorry again if there is any spelling mistakes. Ok BAIII
-S