Chapter 4: The Second Confession...and Reveal

The duo stayed in each other's arms for a while until Chat whispers to Marinette.

"Marinette, can I reveal myself?" he hopefully whispers.

Thinking for a few seconds, she slowly nods. A bright flash of green appears, taking Adrien's Chat Noir suit with it.

"Marinette. I know you may not want to look, but I love you and I want you to know my true feelings," Adrien breathes out.

They were still hugging until Marinette pulls away and looks into the untransformed Chat's eyes.

"So, I guess Alya was right?" she puffs out.

About to respond, Adrien gets cut off.

"Mhmpf!"

Eyes open, he realized what Marinette did. Kissed him! Marinette kissed him! Adrien couldn't believe it. He sinks into the kiss, savouring her soft lips that taste like fresh bakery goods. The kiss lasted about a minute until Marinette pulled away again. She looks deeply into his bright, emerald green eyes, while he stares back into her memorizing wonderful shade of blue he couldn't name eyes.

"Hey Marinette," he asks.

"Yes?" she answers back.

"What color are your eyes? They are so beautiful, just like you!" he replies.

Giggling at his response, she leans to his ear and whispers, "Bluebell".

Her breath tickled him when she spoke in his ear.

"God, Marinette. I love you so freaking much!" Adrien blurts out kissing her cheek.

"I love you, too, my kitty!" Marinette implores.

"My? Kitty?" Adrien questions love-struck.

Surprised at his questioning tone, Marinette giggles, "Of course. I mean you are an a-meow-zing and purrrrfect boy. Why would I not call you MY kitty?"

"Oh my! Puns and a confession?!? This is the best thing ever!!! Well then, Bugaboo, does this make us an official couple?"

"No," she scolds.

Adrien saddens at her sudden answer, that is until he felt HER perk up in his arms.

"This does," Marinette continues, passionately kissing her new boyfriend.

When the two pull away, Adrien breathes out, "I can't believe my first kisses were with the girl I am in love with!"

At that, Marinette blushes, remembering the Dark Cupid incident.

"Actually, Adrien. It wasn't your first kiss," she softly says.

"What? What are you talking about?!?!" Adrien surprisingly asks.

"Well, umm...during the akuma of Dark Cupid, you were under his spell. And I needed to get you back because otherwise I wouldn't be able to capture the akuma. So, when you were about to take my miraculous, I kissed you. I didn't know if it would work, but luckily it did and then you went back to your normal self. I am sorry for not telling you, Adrien," she responds looking down towards the floor.

Processing the information, he lifts Marinette's chin.

"Well, I guess we really were meant to be. Huh? I mean even Hawkmoth's akumas realize it!" he smirks, pecking her lips.

"I guess so," she replies back.