Chapter 1: Reveal?

After a hardcore akuma fight, Ladybug and Chat Noir knew they only had mere minutes until their civilian selves were revealed. However, the transformation came way too soon for one of them.
----------

"Pound it!" the crime fighting duo announced in sync while doing their signature fist bump.

"You were absolutely s-purr-ctacular, m'lady," Chat flirtily said.

"Ohhh Chat, I wish I could stay, but I am really pushing it with my Miraculous's timing. I really must go now. Au revior, Chaton!" Ladybug replies after scratching under his chin before throwing her yo-yo onto a nearby building. Launching herself into the air, Ladybug feels pink sparkles engulfing her.

"No, no, no, no, nooooo!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!" the transforming Ladybug yells in fright.

As always, Chat was obviously watching his Bugaboo leave to go back to her civilian life, allowing him to see the entire event unfold before him. Hearing her life-endangering screams, Chat runs off the roof catching his lady just in time. Careful not to look at Ladybug's identity, he uses his baton to guide the two to the roofs above to set the girl down gently. Though, after he tries to let go, he hears sobbing. Looking down and registering the sounds, Chat realized it was coming from his own Bugaboo. Not knowing what to do, he embraced her tighter and started stroking her blue-black head of hair. Ladybug's sobs soon died down, but Chat didn't let her go. He still had his eyes shut tightly to respect his lady's wishes. Well, that is until Ladybug pulls away to reveal herself, knowing it was inevitable for it to happen. Squeezing his eyes tighter, Ladybug does something she never thought she would do. She slowly pecked his lips and stood up quickly, giving Chat a discrete time to see who really just kissed him.

"Marinette?" Chat whispers so softly he can barely even hear it himself, even with his cat senses.

Realizing how he saw her true identity, Marinette's eyes go wide. She stared at Chat and he stares right back at her, never breaking the eye contact. This lasts for many minutes until Marinette moves. Not knowing what to do after the staring between the two, she quickly transforms back to Ladybug (Tikki has been recharged due to eating cookies in Marinette's purse after the first transformation). Then doing what she knew was the only option left, Ladybug bolted.

"WAIT!!!" Chat yelled after her because that was all he could do, or was it?