Chapter 33: Interview

Start from the beginning

"Ok. Where is your favorite place to eat out."

"I would have to say McDonalds."

"Where is your favorite place to play?"

"Los Angeles, DEFINATLEY! Our fan base is basically there."

"Ok, how do you feel about this BVB Army that your fans have created."

"I think our fans are AWESOME for being so loyal to us. I think its really awesome that everywhere you look basically every country has their own BVB army. It's AWESOME! I think they are so sweet and supportive of us. We love all of our fans and try to thank each and every one of them."

"Thats cool, so, I have heard that you've gotten married."

"Yes I have, I have a beautiful wife and 2 year old daughter."

"When did you get married?"

"Last year, September 11th 2011."

"Ooooh, so you guys just had your first anniversary! What did you guys do."

"We just went to downtown LA and went out to eat and stayed in a hotel for a night."

"So did you guys ever get a chance to go on your honeymoon with your busy schedule and all?"

"Actually, were not that busy right now so I took Desiree, my wife, to Scotland."

"Oooh, that must have been fun"

"Yea, I've been to Scotland once but didn't go to Edinburgh which is where we went and Desiree has ALWAYS! wanted to go to Scotland."

"Ohhh, so what I understand is your wife is here"

"Yes she is."

"Well why don't we bring her out?" She said, motioning for me to come over.

I walked over and sat next to Ash on the couch.

"Hi and who are you?"

"Desiree Purdy, Ashley's wife."

"Oooh, so, Ashley, earlier you said you had a, brother-in-law?"

"Yes, I do"

"I am the little sister of Jake Pitts,"

"oooh, so you used to be Desiree Pitts?"

"yep"

"Cool, so, how old is your daughter."

"Just turned 2" I said.

"How sweet! Whats her name?"

"Maria" Ash said.

"What a pretty name!"

"I think Samantha is pretty to" Ash said.

"Aww thanks

"I'm going to go back over here" I said getting up and walking back behind the camera.

"So, now that you know how life is with a child, would you guys like to have another one?"

"I would LOVE to have another child." I just stared at Ash in disbelief. We haven't even talked this over!

"If you did have another, would you like it to be a boy or a girl?"

"We had a miscarriage the first time so as long as its healthy I don't really care but if I had to I would say a boy because we already have a girl but if we had another girl I would love her just the same."