Coming out

The target hasn't been met but I'm publishing it anyway because people are asking messaging me and I need more votes before this should've been posted but people keep asking and I want to make you guys happy so here it is. I'm it dong this all the time tho so if targets aren't met I won't update. Simple.

So I counted the comments and Nick Jonas was the clear winner. However, Matt was a close call so I'm gonna use him in another imagine that I wrote before! So enjoy this imagine my lil rugrats

I just want to say I have no idea what I'm wetting so if there are things that don't match the reality of things then oops? But there are awards in this that may not be real so just I guess deal with it 😂😂

Prompt: you and Lauren have been together for 4 years. You were a famous YouTuber and Lauren was in Fifth Harmony, however, because you weren't as famous as the girls, their management felt that your relationship would prevent the girls from becoming as huge as they are now. So their management though by dating other people it would help you both increase your fame. You were forced to date other people, Lauren was paired with Nick Jonas and you were paired with JOJO. What they didn't realise is that you both were able to hide your relationship from everyone other then your families and the girls. As you were a YouTuber you could travel and work from home (😏) so it was easy for you to suddenly bump into Lauren while she was on tour with your "girlfriend". You sneaky little shits!(😂).

Anyway, it was the teen choice awards and your relationship was about to become very known to the public but you didn't know that yet.

Many thanks to anonymousmiles  letting me write this! Please check out their books! They're amazing at writing and their books are like amazing so please check them out!

Enjoy you little monkeys!!🙈

-------------------------

Your P.O.V

"If we didn't love Lauren and Nick any more we defiantly do now. In a recent interview with us, Nick revealed what he loves most about his girlfriend of 1 year" the host says to the camera

"I love her mind. She has such an open opinion and is open to anything. She loves to express herself and to me that just makes her just as beautiful on the inside as the outside" Nick explains

"Guys I'm so in love with them. Even though they are a few years apart in age, I think because Lauren is so mature and has grown so much they are able to compliment each other well. Not long after the interview he posted this lil snap of the pair..."

"... he captioned it

@nickjonas: This was the first time I met this one. Who could've know how happy she'd make me? Thanks for all the memories and I hope we can make more in the years to come