You Get Hate

This was requested by R_Jauregui there are another 7 of these requested.

Prompt: Being the child of famous person is hard. There are people who idolise you and there are people who hate you for no particular reason. Social media can be a good thing or it can be a bad thing for any person, let alone an impressionable 16-year-old. Your mom is touring with the other girls of Fifth Harmony, she's the only person who know how bad the hate had got and how hard it was for you to push through all the negative thoughts. When she left for tour she left you I the hands of her mother and father, Clara and Mike Jauregui. But what happens when it gets too much for you? And the person you depend on most isn't there for you?

You are male btw and you have a speech impediment. I have one and I appreciate if there is not hate sent towards other that have one, you can't say the letter 'R' so that's why all of the 'R's' are replaced with a 'W'.

Also I can't speak Spanish so I used a translator, sorry if it's wrong.

Finally, there is a small mention of self-harm not much but a small section. I will warn you so that if you feel uncomfortable then you can skip it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V

@randomtwitteruser: Y/n Jauregui is such a fuck boy. I can't believe Lauren could raise such a horrible child #y/nwho?

@randomtwitteruser: The Jauregui clan used to look so good but now that I've seen y/n Jauregui I beg to differ #y/nwho?

@randomtwitteruser: Lauren shouldn't have let such an ugly, worthless and disrespectful child into this world #y/nwho?

@randomtwitterser: y/n can't even talk properly #y/nwho?

That was some of the hate tweets that I have gotten lately. The Hawmonisews have got the hashtag ''y//nwho?' twending worldwide. Most of them make fun of the fact I can't say my 'R's'. It's not that uncommon but some people think it's ok to poke fun at people who stwuggle with speaking.

It wasn't always like this, my welationship with the fans used to be good. I don't know what happened but some of them suddenly hate me for no weason. I wemembew when I was 3 yeaws old, the hawmonisews would play with me while me mothew, Laurwn Jauregui, did met and gweets.

*FLASHBACK*

*STILL YOUR P.O.V*

I was playing with my stuffed tuwtle, Bwuce, on a big bus that my mommy calls the '5H home on wheels'

"y/n baby come here a minute" I heawd my mommy calls me fwom the fwont of the bus.

I waddled to the fwont where I saw my mommy and auntie D-D-Deenah putting something on theiw lips

"Yes mommy?" I ask as I climb up onto her lap

"Well baby boy me and your aunts have to meet some fans today, remember?" I nod while I pinched hew cheeks making hew giggle

"Very funny baby but can you listen for a minute? Well while we meet some fans you have to stay with Big Rob, ok?" she gwabs my hands and pwetends to bite them which makes me giggle and I climb ovew onto aunt D-D-Deenah's lap.

"What's wrong boyo? Is mommy being mean again?" she asks while stwoking my hair

"Yeah auntie D-D-Deenah" I mumble into hew haiw