Mom

Prompt: You are dating 5H's Lauren Jauregui, for 6 years. When you meet you were 18 and she was 20. Lauren was eager to meet your mother. She'd meet the rest of your family but not your mother. You lied to Lauren constantly about her whereabouts because it was hard or you to admit the truth. The truth is that, sadly, a few years ago your mother passed away.

After 6 years of Lauren asking you every time she's home, you finally crack and let Lauren met your mother. How will she react? Will she freak out? Will she be calm? Will she end your relationship?

Your P.O.V

"Why can't I meet her? I've meet all of your other family members, you said they loved me. Why can't I meet your mother?" Lauren ranted at me again

Ever since we'd meet each other's family, Lauren has been on my ass about meeting my mother. I want her to meet my mom but she can't. Let me explain. A few years ago my mother got diagnosed with cancer for the 4th time. It hit us all like a ton of bricks, four freaking times she had to go through the pain and suffering. Sadly, when it came to it we couldn't afford for her to receive her treatment and she passed away. We all knew that sooner or later she'd pass and there was a part of us that we glad because she wasn't in pain no more, she was at peace.

After her passing I gave up on everything, dropped out of school, started doing drugs, got involved with the wrong people. That all happened before Lauren came along.

"Because you wouldn't be able to handle the truth" I tried to explain

Lauren and I meet one night at a club. We were drunk, we danced together, drank more together, made out a little before going to her apartment. You all know what happens there. Now you'd assume that we left it there, simply a one night stand, we didn't and it certainly wasn't that. We switched numbers, went on a few dates and become a couple not long later.

During that time, she got me off drugs. She helped me to apply for online schools, and once I finished school she helped me get a job. It maybe a small income job but it's something, she helped me to make something of myself. I didn't feel like a disappointment anymore. All because of her, she helped me get my life back on track and all I did was keep a huge secret from her

"What do you mean? Does your mom not want to meet me? Or our baby boy?" her voice because fragile and weak. I could tell she was crying or on the verge of crying

A few months ago, things got serious. They already were but our relationship wasn't just about the two of us that we had to worry about anymore. On February 6th 2022, Lauren gave birth to our first child. We were blessed with a baby boy, Carwyn (Pronounced Ca-r-win). Named after my grandfather. Both of our families were as supportive as they could be, the girls argued over who was god mother and baby sitter; we'd already picked the god mother, which saddened them but they were ok with being go to babysitters, when they were around us.

The fans were protective, as always, but I expected nothing less. After a few months they realised that I wasn't going anywhere, they saw that we were serious about this baby and then they started to warm up to the thought our precious little boy.

"Have you even told her? Hmm? Or did you chicken out and run away like you always do?" Her tone became angry and harsh. I don't blame her, I've been lying to her for 6 years and she doesn't know

"You haven't have you?" She laughs bitterly as I keep quiet "I can't believe you kept your own son from your own mother! Who the fuck does that? What is wrong with you?" Her rage increased, her face became red with anger. I couldn't say or do anything. I knew this would happen

"You're pathetic! I-I don't understand why you're doing nothing this? Do you not get along with her? Is she living away and you can't visit her? I-I need to know y/n. You need to stop all this bullshit and be honest with me" her voice went from strong and harsh to vulnerable and weak in seconds "Why won't you just tell her or me the truth?"