-5.Rumour has it-

Start from the beginning

"I am Lee Suzanna but you can call me Suzy" She handed me a business card." I am married to Lee Johnny. Taeyong's older brother." She finished off. 

Both the Lee brothers are infatuated with Suzy. Wow, interesting. I can't wait until I tell the girls.

"Nice to meet you." I replied.

"I hope you don't mind me asking but are you Taeyong's girl friend?" She smiled brightly revealing a cute eye smile. She is flawless.

"Ah no. Why would you think that?" I responded. A little shocked actually.

"Well, Taeyong was quite cool around you. You also have a nick name for him. He is usually cold and mean but the fact that you're there means that you have formed some kind of relationship. He hasn't formed many relationships since he was 13. You know about the scandal right? He has always had his guard up. He hasn't been back to his parents, they passed away when he was 15. He didn't even attend the funeral because he felt too bad for his actions. Johnny and I recently got married, we married at the age of 20, it's been 6 years now. Ever since the parents passed, I've looked after the guys and eventually got married to Johnny. Taeyong used to fancy me but who could blame him. I did kiss him a few times when I got drunk. I kiss anyone when I'm drunk. Taeyong and I have always had a strange relationship. He moved out because--" Suzy's phone began to ring.

"Lee Suzy speaking. ah yes. I'm on my way" She said then hung up.

"I'm sorry but I need to go. Work emergency" She said before picking up her handbag and coat and walking away.

/Home[5pm]/

I decided to change into some comfy clothing. I began spreading out my books on the table, played some music. I walked over to the fridge and saw the rules that Taeyong and I agreed on. I opened the fridge and obtained some snacks to help me study. I sat down and began the work provided.

I heard a knock on the door. Who could this be now?

I opened the door to my two best friends. I closed it back again slightly to cover Taeyong's shoes.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked whilst stepping out and closing the door behind me.

"What was that today? Why didn't you tell us? Why weren't you answering your phone?" Tabz shot questions at me.

"I can explain everything. Let's go for a walk. I'm sick of being home and need a breather from my studying" I lied.

We walked to the cafe and bought some bubble tea. We all ordered a chocolate bubble tea then progressed to the park across the road from school. We sat on a picnic bench.

"Since when have you and Taeyong interacted?" Asked Tabz.

"Well, a few months ago on the roof...."

/Flashback/  (she is telling the story through the flashback)

I was up on the school roof when I saw Taeyong walk through the door and approach me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked quite puzzled.

"Well, you're the one who asked me to come up here. How did you get my address?" He asked coldly.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I never asked you to come up here. You also need to talk to people nicely." I scolded.

"Ah yeah well whatever. Don't bother trying anything else. Good bye" He said.

"That wasn't nice" I whined.

We walked up to me and came close to my ear.

"Your skirt zip is undone" he whispered then walked away smirking

"Yah!" I yelled.

"I was nice by telling you that and not letting you get embarrassed in front of everyone" Taeyong chuckled whilst walking away

/Flashback end/

"Ahh. But how does that have to do with you guys dating?" Tabz questioned.

"He saved me from the rules girls who beat you up for being near Taeyong. We also live in the same building. He lives on the floor below me and said it would be better to say that we are dating incase anyone sees us. We have become quite close" I explained

"Ah right" They said in unison.

"Guys, Taeyong has a girlfriend already. It's his brother's wife. She is called Suzy, she is stunning and works. She looks rich as well. He has an older brother named Johnny" I announced.

"What?!" They both exclaimed.

"You must keep it on the down low" I said just to ensure that it was kept a secret.

"How do you know all this?" Dione questioned.

"Taeyong collapsed today after school. I took him to the hospital then his sister in law came. We chatted for a little." I explained.

"Aww poor Taeyong.Are you going to visit him?" Tabz asked.

"Yeah. I'm also going to prepare some food for him." I answered

We all then returned home by 7pm. I looked at some cook books to see which recipes would help in regaining strength.

I started cooking and stayed up all night and didn't even sleep.

/next day/

/school/

"You actually stayed up all night to cook him that huge bag of food?" Dione awed.

"yeah, Is it obvious?" I asked.

"How come you never cook that much for us?" Dione whined.

"Ah jinja. I'll cook it for you sometime." I replied.

School went by as normal. I received a note with red writing.

Stay away from Taeyong. sh*t happens to people who date the untouchables

I decided to put it in my pocket and walk away.

/after school/

"So you're going now to the hospital?" Asked Tabz

I nodded. I waved goodbye.

I began walking to bus stop to catch the bus to get to the hospital. I kept pacing back and forth. 

Should I go or should I stay?

A/N: 

-Sorry for late update. I'll be going back to school, so fewer updates. Will definitely update every week though. Maybe even a double update. I'll do my best.

-What will Elena decide to do? Who is sending her threats?