preparing

" We only have 1 more day !!!!" I jumped about on Bella's bed , trying to wake her up for work , not that we worked in the same place , she works with animals but she still had to get up .
" Ok ok I am coming" She mumbled just loud enough for me to hear.
I skipped about to my room to find my big flowing work dress and shiny silver work flats . I quickly got dressed and hurried out the door , it was my last day being with Abby , her and mini Josh has got really close and they are moving in together!! Yup nothing could be better at this point .
When I got to work I tugged at the door handle but it wouldn't open , I pulled and pushed but it was locked .
Then I heard whispers ,
" she's not going to fall for it " a female voice said ,
" oh yes she is!"
A male voice said , it sounded like someone I knew but I couldn't put my finger on it. Then the door opened fiercely , Josh was standing there , it took a moment for me to register , I peered inside , only joe was there , working silently.
" uhh hi Saige" Josh interrupted my thoughts, " oh hey Josh " I said while sliding past him and sitting down to gaze at Abby. I heard the door slam shut but I ignored it , Abby was packing boxes while music was blasting , from her giant beats speaker ,  she's actually gonna do it , she's actually gonna move on to mini Joshes house! This day could not get any better.

5 hours later

Finally Abby had finished packing, it was time for me to go find some necklaces , bracelets and shoes with Bella . 

'' Bella lets go, lets go '' I hurried in the door to find Bella curled up on the couch reading a small paper back book.

'' ok I am coming '' Bella said while slowly dragging her eyes away from the book , to look up and smile at me as she slowly got up and linked arms with me , as we waltzed out the door I wondered how life was going to be after all of this it was only tomorrow after.

when we got to shopping streets we immediately spotted a large store full to the brim with hats, and necklaces, shoes, bags , bracelets ext. The sign out the front read ' all hand made ' , before we stepped in I noticed in the front window two small silver chain bracelets, they had little silver feathers dangling from the chain links .
"Bella look" I sighed dreamily , "oooh" Bella sighed equally as dreamy and pushed her nose up against the glass window, fogging up the window with her warm breaths.

we walked in the store and a small bell rung , it sounded just like the one from last night, the noise sent shivers up my spine. But I knew that I had to forgot about that it was just a accident .
'Or was it?' A small voice said from the back of my brain , but I pushed it aside I mean nothing bad happens in heaven , it's heaven !

Bella busied herself with finding shoes and anything else she deemed necessary , where as I had made my way over to the bracelets in the window , I reached over some hats  to get to the fake hand that had the bracelets around its 'wrist' , when I saw a small piece of paper in between two of the hands fingers, I reached for the small folded paper , 'curiosity killed the cat' a small voice pipped up, ' yes but...satisfaction brought it back' another voice countered the first.  So I went for it and I snatched the paper and opened it up , inwardly hoping that it wouldn't be anything boring or something. My wish was granted but not in a good way the note sent shivers down my spine , it read: ' tomorrow won't be your coronation, but you second funeral, don't show up, go to the ally way next door'

I looked up to see a sign on the door that wasn't there before, it was pointing to the left  ' <-- ' like that.
But I couldn't not show up , it must me a mistake, or a prank, and I DEFINITELY cannot tell Bella! She won't be happy that's for sure!

Bella's sing song voice rang through my ears , interrupting my thoughts, I quickly hid the paper behind my back, "Saige look what I found, some silver boss and a pair of silver flats to go perfectly with our dresses" she motioned to the shoes and bows she was carrying, and all I had to say was, She had good taste.