Fire and mail

" SAIGE SAIGE SAIGE THERES NO WORK TODAY " Bella shrieked with happiness , as I opened the door .
" what why?" I murmured calmly
" Well there's heaps of new Angels coming In today, that means there going to test out some jobs and see what they like , meaning no one can be at work today !" Bella seemed so ecstatic .
" how about a girls day/night ? " she added cheekily,
" how about no" I said flatly, but Bella ignored me " ok great what do you wanna do today?!?" She squealed.
" umm let's see, how about we ..." I started but Bella cut me off.
" we need to plan for the big event which is only 2 days away!!!" Bella's eyes widened,
"We need to find colour themes"

" ahah "

" And we need to get dresses"

"Yup"

" oh and we need to find a place were it all happens "

" ok"

" We also need food "

" uhh.."

" oh and what's that other thing...oh yeah we need guests as well as the big man himself!!" Bella finally finished her list.

3 hours later

" ok , we have found the place were it happens so check " Bella said slowly,
" which is at the falls of all the water "
She added .
" we have the colour theme , which is white and gold " She ticked of another box of her list.
" what kind of food do you want? " she pondered , " uhh Bella I don't know if you have forgotten , but we don't eat food, we are dead" I said with an arched eyebrow .
" oh yeah " she replied , while crossing the task out ferociously .
" oh it's 4:30 already " I exclaimed,
" oh it is to , that means we can go to our spa treatment, then after that we can go to the dress shop ! " Bella said .
" spa treatment? " I questioned ,
I remember liking spa days way back when, but I don't remember how it feels ...I don't remember how anything feels or tastes ,or smells I guess God removes the feeling , but he kept a the memories. It makes sense , you don't want any Angels wanting to get back down.
" ok great lets go now " Bella interrupted my thoughts.
She tugged at the sleeve of my favourite outfit, " come on saige we are gonna be late!!!" .

When we finally arrived at the spa place I sighed a sigh of relief. Bella had been pushing, pulling , pushing and pulling for me to hurry up and get there . Bella squealed in delight as we opened the door to the most luxurious place I had ever seen!
the tiles were a shiny white,
The walls were a calming ocean green,
The front desk had big curvy writing reading ' Lola's heavenly spa treatment',
And the couches were big and plush, they were a soft grey and were covered with pillows.
The chandelier hung in the middle of the roof,sparkling and glittering in the light .
" hello how may I help you ?" A ditzy sounding blonde sat behind the desk with wide brown eyes and a short pixie cut that suited her face shape very well.
" we are here for our 4:45 massage , Bella Fox and Saige Martin" Bella said, and the lady (who's name tag read Zoe) looked down at her laptop , clicked a few buttons and looked up " your good to go head down to the third room " Zoe said with a smile .
1 hour later
Oh my goodness , that was the most relaxed I had felt In years ! I was ready to go get the dress and just hang out with Bella at home . This definitely brings out the happiness .
" Bella , we should do this more often" I grinned , Bella grinned back.
When we finally arrived at the dress shop I was in awe, there were dresses of every colour, size and shape!
I pushed the door open slowly and a little bell dinged , a smiling old woman appeared out of no where.
" hello dearies , how could I be of your assistance?" The lady had a posh sounding English accent , her grey hair was tied up in a bun and she had thin red lips with bright green eyes.
" hi my names saige and we are here to get dresses for our big wings coronation" I said slowly .
" oh my , what is the colour theme then? " the lady said in with enthusiasm.
" well it's white and gold..." Bella started but the lady cut her off,
" Well for a pop of colour you need some mint green , let me just run out back I will see what I have " And with that the lady disappeared again.
A couple minutes later she returned with about 6 different dresses . All of them were a mint green with some exceptions.
One had no sleeves but two lace straps that held up a short dress with a tight bodice.