The first night

thank you for reading I hope you like it make sure to vote and leave a comment ! Love you 

As I went over to the watching cloud I thought to myself ' how am I going to keep this rebellious child safe?' Then again she's my age, not much of a child.
I sat down on the fluffy cloud, " oh this is heaven" I said out loud.
" it sure is " a small voice said from behind me,
" well yeah I get that but you know the chair...." I mumbled the rest when I looked at the voice it came from,it was a small boy around about 12 with icy blue eyes and the blondest blonde hair I have ever seen.
"I am joe" he said, " I can help you out if you want I have been a guardian angel for a while.
" that would be great" I replied as he walked over, "my name is saige" I added. Joe showed me all the tips trucks and basics he also taught me how to get into her head to try and help her make better decisions.
"Good luck " he said with a smile
" I will need it" I replied. When I first saw her she was in a dark dingy bedroom scrolling through her huge Apple phone. I hear I croaky but loud voice ring through her room, what's her name again...Abby that's it, the voice sounded male " ABBY GET DOWN HERE THIS MOMENT UPUR NOT GOING CLUBBING TONIGT!!" The voice was scary and made me jump back on my seat. Once I had recovered myself I looked back at Abby she just rolled her eyes , seconds later the door swung open and the owner of the voice ( I am presuming ) walked in is hair was thin and greying, he had a goatee and looked about 45-ish " ABBY YOU LITTLE..." Before he could finish his sentence Abby turned and jumped out the window....I froze but instantly pushed a gust of wind to break her fall, she looked surprised but only for a second because then she turned and ran away as fast as she could in her crazy high heels.

She ran straight into the middle of the road, she kept running, running like a mad woman! But that's when a black car with tinted windows sped up around the corner, the plate read 'devil' in red writing. I noticed the car wasn't veering of track heading straight for Abby, and to my surprise Abby kept running right onto the bonnet of the car with a leap. She ran up, using the window as a ramp smashing it in the process. I looked closely at the car and I couldn't see anyone driving it. Abby ran up and leapt off the top of the car, commando rolling to save her from hurting anything, she groaned and lay on the side of the road in a heap. I tried my hardest to help with the bruises, from her dad and the car. It seemed to have worked. I looked up in a triumphant smile as Abby climbed her way up and was on her way again. I still couldn't believe what that car had done, almost as if it was trying to hit her.

Cars, made me shudder, I refuse to let my death be Abby's death as well.

"Hey joe" I looked up, " yes Saige" he answered still staring down into his gap in the clouds.

" who are you looking after?" I queered
"My older sister"
"How did you die?"
" I will answer it if you will answer it"
"Car crash" I shrugged.

A moment passed before Joe spoke again.

" concussion " he started as if it was no big deal, his shaggy blonde hair covering his left eye.

It was sad but it happened," I am sorry Joe"
"You don't fave to be sorry"

I looked back down at Abby,she had stopped running in and now was walking along that pathway,illuminated by the street lights, her shadowing appearing long and lanky beside her, I could hear pumping music of in the distance and Abby headed for the sound.
I shook my head and tried to tell her not to, but she slid past the bouncers and veered left, straight for the bar.
So much for influencing her.

Shot after shot she downed, never thinking twice, not even a friend to help her take care of her, all she could do was lean against the wall and watch,watch all the happy people as she tried to drink her sadness away.