Waiting and brusies

When I arrived at Abby's watching place the whole was closed up ,
I looked over at joe, the small bleach blond boy , his wide icy blue eyes empty , something wasn't right , his head was lolled forward , it was as if he was in some kind of trance.
" Joe.....Joe......JOE " I said , his head snapped up but his eyes were still empty ,
" yes saige?" He muttered
" what's going on with the watching hole? , who touched ? , can you fix it ?!" I pleaded
" 1 more minute " he said dully , his eyes looking forward , unblinking , unwavering.
"1 more minute until WHAT?!?" I was biting my lips.
" 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2....1....0"
He muttered , just loud enough for me to hear . And with that Abby's hole opened up , Joes icy  blue orbs filled with life, I sighed with relief , joe looked over at me , his eyebrows were furrowed together , his eyes full with worry. He looked back down into the hole in the clouds and continued to work. I gazed down at the sleeping Abby she was at ' mini joshes house' , while she was sleeping I decided to mull over the black dress , I glanced at were my hand had touched the thing . I gasped the ends of my nails had burnt of !! , I still had so many questions but Abby had started to stir. She looked up at the roof , but to me it felt like she was looking right at me . Her chin was bruised and her eyes were red , her lip gashed , her forehead slit open . Tears spilled down her cheeks . That must be why she's at joshes house , her dad that evil thing!!! . Waiting for Gods reply is going to be agonising !

7 hours later

When I finally got home after a boring day of watching Abby scroll through every social media that ever existed, I went straight to my closet to check if the feathery beast was still there.... Sure enough it was . I called Bella , She slowly trudged into my room , "what!" She spat , it was clear , NEVER Wake my best friend up while she's trying to sleep.
" take a look at this " I whispered motioning towards the black dress, Bella's eyes widened , suddenly she was awake . " What's that doing there" she whispered back, I simply shrugged my shoulders in response , she reached out to touch it , " NO .." I shouted but it was to late , " OW OW OW MY HAND " Bella screeched , I jumped back in fright , " what are we going to do " Bella said ,she crinkled her nose in fear , to be honest she looked pretty weird . I stifled my giggle and kept a straight face as I walked out the door in search for Josh. When I came back with Josh I lead him straight to the closet, " take it away please" I said shakily , Josh reached for the dress .." W-w-wai...." But Josh reached for the dress anyway he grabbed it firmly , no pain ....what?!?, he seemed fine , " I don't see the big deal " he said gruffly . And with that he walked out the door, dress on hand.

You know the deal
Vote
Comment
I will see you later !!
Bye my chicas <3