Chapter 40: Back To Normal

A/N: Hello peoples, Ghost Writer and I are back.

Ghost Writer: I still don't know how you talked me into coming back here

Me: Oh hush, I think the worst is over. Nothing will happe-

*Deadpool crashes through the window*

Deadpool: HI GUYS! What's up?

Me: I need better security

Ghost Writer: Who's that?

Deadpool: Can't you see the dialogue? I'm Deadpool!

Me: Before this gets out of hand, here's the next chapter.

Ghost Writer: At least there's no angry mob

Deadpool: Oh they're coming just wait

Me: Where did I put my Porta-Portal?

Danny's POV

"I name the next ruler of the Ghost Zone as-"

"WAIT!"

Everyone's attention was drawn to the main doors. In the doorway stood 5 angry Observants. I gulped, Fright Knight had said that the Observants might not be happy about me stepping down. The Observants floated up to the stage. The one leading the group spoke first, "Danny Phantom, you have no right to step down and allow an unauthorized substitute to take your place."

I frowned. Just as I was about to make a smart remark, Clockwork beat me to it, "He has every right. He is the Prince, he holds the power. I have seen nothing wrong with his choice."

"But-"

"The boy is my responsibility is he not? Now if you are done interrupting, I do believe we have a ceremony to carry on with." Clockwork floated beside me and gave my shoulder a light squeeze. The Observants were noticeably furious, but left without another word.

The doors shut behind them and the room let out a few quiet cheers. I cleared my throat, "Now as I was saying. I declare the next ruler of the Ghost Zone as.... Sir Pavor of the Ghost Zone."

Looks of confusion spread through the room, everyone looking around for the named ghost. "Pavor is Latin for fear," Fright Knight said stepping beside me, "It is also my true name."

Everyone gasped and I had to hold back a laugh as I saw the looks on their faces. I stepped away from the podium, with Fright Knight helping me here and there. That fight really took a lot out of me, but I could feel the pendant giving me strength.

I stood up straight as Fright Knight kneeled before me. Clockwork floated over and drew his sword, the Soul Shredder. I placed the Ring of Rage on Fright Knight's right ring finger and placed the Crown of Fire on his helmeted head.

Clockwork handed me the Soul Shredder. I took it in both hands and rested the tip of his sword on each of Fright Knight's shoulders. "By the power vested in me by the late Pariah Dark I declare you, Sir Pavor, King of the Ghost Zone."

Cheers erupted from the room. Ember climbed on top of the table she was seated at. Pulling out her guitar she cried, "Let's get this party started!" Ember strummed a chord on her guitar and a stage poofed into existence along with her band. She began playing her famous song 'Remember'.

Fright Knight stood and I returned his sword, which he sheathed, "How did you learn my true name?"

I smiled, "The castle told me." Fright Knight was confused by my answer.