Chapter 29: A Tough Decision

A/N: I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!! Did ya miss me (lol probably not).

Angry mob: We did *throws pitchforks*

Me: *dodges pitchforks* Eep! Wait I'm going to give you the chapter right now!

Angry mob: *stops throwing*

Me: Phew, well without further ado I give you (hey that rhymes lol) THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Danny's POV

"Man that party was awesome," my technogeek friend said as the three of us walked to school.

"Yeah, it was pretty cool. But I have gotten a few complaints from a few of my maids about you 'flirting' with them," I said slyly. Tucker's eyes widened and he quickly became engrossed in whatever was on his PDA's screen.

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed your party Danny, but for now it's teachers, homework, and the occasional ghost fight," Sam said as we continued to walk.

I frowned, "That reminds me. Haven't you noticed there hasn't been a major ghost attack in a long time?"

That gained my friends attention, "My fight with Skulker when Vlad found out my secret was the last big fight I've had. The Box Ghost pops up every now and then but that's about it." Thankfully my injuries from my fight with Skulker had healed with only a little white scar on my arm from where Skulker's dagger had sliced me.

"I'm starting to worry that my enemies are planning something. After last night, the whole Ghost Zone should know about me now. Why aren't they attacking!? They've done nothing! I haven't even seen Vlad around!" I said, my volume rising as I continued.

"Danny, calm down. This is probably what they want. They want you all worked up and stressed so if they do strike, you'll be off your guard," Sam said lightly grabbing my arm and placing her hand in mine.

I took a few deep breaths. "If it concerns you so much sire, I can increase security around the castle and on the day of the coronation as well as assign guards around your house," Fright Knight said as he floated invisibly beside me causing Tucker to jump.

"Keep forgetting that guy's around all the time," Tucker grumbled. I smiled a bit at that, "Thanks Fright, but it probably won't be necessary. I don't think I'll be taking the throne after all."

The three of them looked at me in surprise, "But sire," Fright Knight began but I held up a hand. "I've been thinking, how am I supposed to rule an entire dimension full of ghosts, who hate me by the way, on top of school, homework, and normal life in general? I can barely take care of myself for crying out loud how am I supposed to take care of the Ghost Zone?!"

I looked at the ground and my bangs fell over my eyes, "The Ghost Zone has done just fine without a King for a long time, they don't need me to step in and ruin things."

Sam squeezed my hand tighter and gave my arm a light squeeze as well, "Whatever you decide Danny, we're behind you."

"100 percent," Tucker agreed.

I smiled at my friends, "Thanks guys." I turned to my invisible bodyguard, "What do you think?"

Fright Knight looked a little surprised I was asking. He placed a hand on where I assumed his chin was and hummed in thought. "The Ghost Zone could benefit from your leadership, but you have a point. Though if you relinquish your title, the Observants might not be pleased."

I laughed, "Those know-it-all's are never happy." Fright Knight looked serious as he said, "What I'm saying is, please consider all your options before you make a final decision." Jeez, where was this guy when I first met Vizier?

"Ok, I will," I told him and he nodded. "We should hurry up or else we'll be late," Tucker said. I grinned, "I can fix that. GOING GHOST!" I cried as I transformed and scooped my friends up into the air with Fright Knight following close behind.

"Yikes! A little more warning next time would be nice," Tucker complained as he held onto his PDA for dear life. Sam and I laughed we flew towards Casper High.

A/N: Yes I know it is very short please forgive me.

Angry mob: NEVER!! *throws pitchforks*

Me: Eep!*dodges pitchforks* Next chapter will be longer and up by tomorrow I promise *runs away*