Chapter 28: Castle Party

A/N: Hello peoples, to avoid the wrath of the oncoming mob

*mob sounds in the distance*

Me: Yikes! I am going to give you one more chapter before I leave for a few days. Hope you guys like it. *runs away*

Danny's POV

We arrived at the giant white entrance doors of the castle. The two large doors opened automatically for us and we floated through the main entrance hall. "So what did Clockwork need me for?" I asked as I transformed into my Ghost Prince form.

"He said there was an emergency that required your attendance," Fright Knight replied.

"Anything specific?" I questioned. Fright Knight shook his head and I sighed,"Of course."

We arrived at the doors to the ballroom. I was confused, was there another 'earthquake'. The doors opened and the entire room was dark. Fright Knight escorted me in and the lights slammed on. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" hundreds of voices cried out in unison.

I jumped 10 feet in the air and hovered there as I took in the scene. The ballroom walls and ceiling were decorated with green streamers and green, white, and black balloon bouquets. Tables were placed around the room and were filled with all sorts of food and desserts. There was a stage at the back of the room covered in equipment for a show.

I slowly floated back down and started noticing the guests. Frostbite and the people of the Far Frozen, Pandora (who had shrunk her size a bit to fit into the ballroom), Queen Dora, Johnny 13, Kitty, Ghost Writer, Sidney Poindexter, Ember and a lot of the castle's staff.

Once my feet touched the ground I was tackled two blurs, one green and one black and white. I landed on my back laughing, "Oof! Good to see you guys too." Cujo happily licked my face in his puppy form while Danni gave me a bone crushing hug, "Happy Birthday cuz," she said.

I sat up and returned the hug. Once we separated Fright Knight helped me back onto my feet, "What is all this?" I asked.

"It is a celebration, oh Great One," Frostbite said as he walked over and lead me into the party.

"This is amazing, so you all know?" I asked.

"Yes, the ones at this celebration are some of the few who know," the giant yeti replied. I looked around, it was nice to see my all my friends here and my former enemies here.

Poindexter and I had worked out our differences after the whole 'body switching' incident and we were on relatively good terms, Ghost Writer and I had forgiven each other for the Christmas episode and I had even helped him out with his books by sneaking them into some human libraries which he was happy to learn that they were a hit, Johnny 13 was my cellmate once in Walker's prison and we became good friends, I sometimes went over to his lair and hung out with him and Kitty.

But why was Ember here? As Frostbite and I walked around I bumped into Clockwork.

"Clockwork! What is all this!" I asked.

"Your birthday party Danny, was that not clear?" Clockwork joked.

I smiled, "No I got that but why?"

"Can't an old spirit do something nice every now and then?" Clockwork said as he shifted to his toddler form.

"Did Fright Knight know?" I asked.

"Yes and so did a few others," Clockwork replied as Sam, Tucker and Jazz revealed themselves.

Jazz was dressed in a single strap short blue dress and had her hair in a ponytail with a bit of makeup on her face. Sam had a floor-length black dress with lace sleeves and her hair was done in a fashion similar to when she went to the dance at school. Tucker wore a simple suit with a yellow shirt and tie and he still wore his red beret.