Chapter 27

CHAPTER 27

I sat comfortably on a brown couch and stared on my babies face-saying this make my heart flutter

I sat comfortably on a brown couch and stared on my babies face-saying this make my heart flutter. I caress both of their faces with my long fingers and kiss them both on the forehead. "Guess what kiddo, were just here three. Your mom left us alone and buy our food for this week." They left both a soft chuckles and i smiled.

Taeguek lift her hand up high, asking for her to carry i took her quickly and kissed her temple. "Baby girl, are you hungry?"

"Baby girl doesn't answer my question, i'm sad." I frowned and pout my lips. I heard a loud groan and chuckles on my back. Seeing Namjoon hyung with his iPad and papers.

"Hyung, why are you here?" He sat not waiting for me to ask him and i sat next to him together with Taegu in my arms.

"Where is Bunny?" I glared my eyes in humorous way and he smiled bitterly.

"Any problem hyung?" He sighed heavily and grunts. "Hey, hyung? Do i have a schedule now?"

"No, no. Your schedule settled next week together with Sandara Park. But, this news i brought is kinda, bad."

I stood up and put back Taegu on her crib noticing that she fell asleep on my arms. I sited back and waited for him to spill the news. "What's bothering you, hyung? Is that really that bad."

"Tae, i'm sorry." I rose my brow and waited him impatiently. "But, Jin got his way for his escape in the mental institution." I hang my mouth and grab hastily look for my phone in my pocket.

"Hyung, why is that happened? I thought the security in that place was secured?!" He wiped his cold sweat and shrugged. What the-

"I-I don't know, Tae. I don't know."

"Maybe he have a partner in crime here." I muttered under my breath. He huffed and stand up.

"Uhh, i have to go. Tae. I have to deal with other company's." I nodded and dialed Jeongguk number.

But he doesn't answer. "Fuck!"

"Jeongguk, where are you."

I put back my phone in my pocket and check the kids. They were sleeping soundly. A little moment, i heard a shattered glass and banging door. I grab the nearest things that i can use for defense and took the hair comb. Fuck.

"Who is there?" I asked enough for the burglar to heard. No one answer so i walk again. "Hey i said who is mhhhmm-"

Someone grab my mouth and cover it with a (clothes) with something and i feel the eyes heavily closed.

Taegeuk, Taekwon.

👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

I feel my body become numb and slowly open my eyes, wandering where i was. I also felt something gripping my wrist and saw a tight rope in it. Fuck. I muttered silently.

"Babe! You're awake." Jin kissed my cheeks and i struggle myself arching my body to loosen the rope. "Awee, Babe. You can't talk?"

"Mhhhh!" Fck this handkerchief.

"Oh, sorry Babe that you can't speak." Jin caressing my face. After a while he leave me taking Taegeuk in his arms.

"Baby, look at your Daddy." He pointed me out and smiling like a creep. "He can't escape? How sad is that? Don't worry Baby. I won't hurt your Daddy."

"If he just follow me." He smirk and scoot next to me licking the shell of my ear. "Lets do some kinky! I miss that. How about we played uhh.. Role play?! The role-play is the twin is our child then i'm the Father!" He chirped. "Then you're the mother?!"

"Mhhnn!!"

"And since you're the Mother. I am the one who bang you like there is no tomorrow." I shook my head and muffle a loud sound. "And since this is a role-play, I'm the Daddy here! I will fuck you raw." He smirk putting back Taegeuk on her crib together with Taekwon.

"Are you excited?! Me too Babe. I'm so lame." He frown and ruffle my hair. "I just think of this while i'm on that fucking mental. I should be the one who top right? Since i'm the eldest?"

He whispered on my my ears. I shiver and scared on his expression. He is like a crazy person. "Don't be scared Taehyung-ah, Daddy will make you feel better. Hm?"

After he touch my face, i heard a loud bang outside. Look like there is someone want to enter in the house. "Thank god i lock of the doors and window." He smug again and took something on his pocket.

Injection?!

"Mnhhmm!!!"

"What?" He asked softly preparing the injection on his hand. "I can't hear you Babe i'm sorry."

He injected that thing on me. After a minute i felt blank, then hot. I'm burning hot. Shit.

"Nice!" He clapped his hand palming my bulge. "Wanna fuck now Babe? You miss me right?"

My head spinning and i felt really hot. I'm getting myself a boner on his voice. It just sound seductive in my ears.

"Babe..wanna do it now?" He said continued palming my bulge.

I nodded and closed my eyes.