Chapter 26

CHAPTER 26

The party went well, well i think

The party went well, well i think. Maybe, because Yoongi didn't bring the topic about before. If that happens again. I don't know what to do. I want to explain that seriously to hyung what really happened that night.

The kids are sleeping now. Taehyung hyung and i are done to clean the messed and already done wash-up so we are here sitting on the cream colored soft bed. I wander myself and everything seems normal? Did i just want to skip this moment and pretend that there is a problem or what. Gosh.

I temperature is so cold and it gave me a light shiver. Taehyung hyung sitting in front of me. Looking in my eyes with a lustful look? Oh gosh. I'm just over thinking.

"So-"

"Uhh, i will explain everything hyung. But, please don't attempt to cut me or what huh?" He nods and breathe heavily. "Its started with when i went to this bar. The Hottie Bar."

He widened his eyes and ready to speak but i put my index finger to his lips. Its. Its so red and soft.

F L A S H B A C K
(warning! cringy chapter sorry!)

Its ten pm, Jimin was already sleeping. I rolled my eyes because he is really no fun and its sucks being with him, like how come there's a human being as boring as him right? I fix my clothes, i look so hot this night, not my usual style but i think i can handle.

I hope i could get laid? Of course without Jimin knowing. This is my first time so why not. I was thinking about if Taehyung hyung can't be my first might as well as Jimin. In one last look in a mirror, i see my reflection wearing a fitted black shirt, gray faded ripped jeans with a pair of timberland. Well, the red beanie suits me.

I grab my wallet and walk through outside. I opened the door and the cold wind shiver down to my spine. The sky is clear and the stars is plenty. Good day indeed. No rain.

I took a cab and ask the driver to lift me to the  gay bar. I heard its prominent to all.

"Sir, we're here." I nod and gave the money. I look around and wow, there's a lot of good-looking people.

"Hi, cutie." Someone said to me and wink. I rolled my eyes cos she is a girl and i don't like her. "Feisty i like that." not really my type.

"Sorry, i'm gay." I smirked and she scoffed.

I went inside and order to something with a strong maintenance. "Here Sir." I smiled and look again on the stage. This is going to be fun.

I sip and i crinkle my nose to the taste. I scan the dance floor and i saw someone.

No!

Is that Hyung?

He is dancing and smiling to everyone. Damn he is so hot. I bit my lips and lick it twice. "Hey, can i have that drink again." He nods and gave me another glass.