Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8

JIN POV

The baby inside my body is now a four months old, Taehyung know that this is just three months since i said so. I know Jeongguk is now giving birth, because Taehyung said this is his due date. I don't know why but i feel threaten? Is it just because he is living with Taehyung? Is it because i know that Tae loves him before or because i know that Taehyung is not the Father of child?

I feel lostㅡscared knowing that Taehyung has a chance to leave me. I know its bad for me to cry. I am fully aware that i am quite depressed right now.

I want to eat, It is my hobbies but how can i chew and took a small bite of food if i cheated to the man i love and continuously lying? Ken keep on asking me and texting me. Harassing me to come with him but i don't want to. I still have a key, if Taehyung was still oblivious about the true situation. I still can have him. Own him like before.

Taehyung won't leave me, because he comprehend that this is his own child. I still have him tight grasping with my hand.

"Jin." I snapped out when someone called me. Its not just someone. Its Ken.

I stepped back and about to run, but he cornered me inside the vacant room. "What are you doing here?" I still can compose myself not wanting to stutter.

"Well let's say that. My operation is done." He wipe his sweat and remove his white face mask.

"You're working here?!" I shouted. He just show his evil smirk and scoot next to me. "Why are you here?! I already told you i won't come with you."

"Princess you don't have any other choice. I am sorry." He laughed and lean closer. "You're mine and mine alone." He kissed me and i froze.

No! Fight Jin!

"You like that?" The caress on my thigh is quiet good. He keep on repeating it and kissed me again. I moaned when he kiss me on my sweet spot. "Seemed like you like it now. Feel sorry for Taehyung."

👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

"Hyung lets cuddle." Jeongguk scooted next to him and nuzzle his nose on the brunet neck. Taehyung nodded and wrapped his arm around the raven haired. "I'm hungry hyung."

"Jeongguk stop whining. Babe is not here to cook for us." Taehyung stated leaning on the raven to cuddle him better. Jeongguk silently cried. The place is so dark so you can't see the context. "Hey you okay? Want me to call for a deliver?"

"N-No. Uhh, i just want cuddles. I'm not hungry anymore." He lied. Taehyung took his cellphone on the side table and sliding it to create a message.

Jeongguk quietly leaning for a better view. He saw the text.

Babe are you okay? You're not texting. Are you hungry? How's my little lion on your tummy? Text me oks? :* Iloveyou!

Jeongguk feel so jealous, he can't take it anymore. "Hey, Kookie. Are you crying?"

"Yes." He confessed.

"Why?"

"I remembered the Father of this child. He love someone else. He does not love me and Taegㅡi mean this Baby, Hyung." He hugged the brunet tightly not given a chance to let go. He want Taehyung for himself and him alone.

"I'm here Baby, don't cry. I will love you both." Taehyung hugged him back not to tight because is fragile. "I love you Kookie. So much Baby."

"I love you too Hyung." Jeongguk full-heartfelt answer. Double meaning.

"You know what lets just go to your room and cuddle there. Cos you know, sofa bed is small and you're big." Taehyung scrunch his nose and smirk.

Jeongguk eyes went watery and cried a lot. "I-Im fat." In his most adorable face and innocent voice. Taehyung gulp a big lump and bit his bottom lips. Oh shit.

"Just because i'm pregnant nobody wants me now." Jeongguk cried again. Taehyung did not know what to do.

He just carried Jeongguk on his arm and kiss his cheeks. Jeongguk stopped from crying and now flustered.

"Even if you get fat. I will love you. Even if you are big like a whale. I will still love you."

"Thanks Daddy." Jeongguk said. The brunet giggle inside his mind.

"Sorry for abruption." The voice next to them speak. Taehyung startled but had a tight grip with Jeongguk on his arms. He cursed under his breath and glared on the green haired guy.

"Emergency meeting." Taehyung sighed and look on Jeongguk face.

"I'm sorry Kookie." The raven just nodded and kissed him on his cheeks.

Namjoon on the other hand cringe on the scene and quietly judging them. Knowing Taehyung have a Boyfriend who is currently pregnant too, might hurt if he see this.

He is a grown up man. I know he can do something better.