Chapter 19

CHAPTER 19

"You know whatif you can't take care of Jennie, we can give her back to her Parents

"You know whatif you can't take care of Jennie, we can give her back to her Parents." Ken cocking his eyebrow, eyeing the blonde male who is currently massaging his own temple.

Jin does the same and curse on his face. "Just who the fuck is Jennie?" Ken left out a soft chuckles and smile in front of Taeguk. The Little child giggled and touching Ken face.

"This is Jennie, stupid. I named her that cos. Who the fuck will bring a kid here, not knowing her name?"

"Am i?" Ken roll his eyes and stood up with Taeguk on his arms.

"Jennie, lets just lay on the bed for a while. The place was full of.. Lunatic person."

"Just so you know, your head over heels with me." Ken chuckled and smirk on the latter statement.

"Seriously Jin, it's been. Seven? Yeah. Seven month without you. And i think thats enough time for me to move on."

"No, you can't. I'm fabulous." Ken laughing hard and hold his stomach.

"Jin? Are you okay? I'm just go with the flow of your antics and this is not about you. I don't love you anymore!" Jin ajar his mouth and take a big lump on his throat. "Stop thinking that all peoples was into you."

Jin gritted his teeth and about to spit fire but the latter already close the door.

It's been three days since Taeguk gone, and all of them still searching for a Little girl. Ken on the other hand keep on finding thru his phone the number of anything that connect with Taehyung. Maybe he is kinda mad with Tae before but, past is past. And he already moved on.

He put Taeguk on the soft bed and search again through social media. "What the fuck this dude got a bunch of account!" He muttered.

"Can't blame him, he's fucking famous though." He keep on scrolling and look for username.

@taehyungs
@kimtaehyungs
@liontae
@hyungtaelion
@vkooktae

"Who is who?! Maybe Jennie you can help me?" The little girl smiled. "Jennie, click who should i talk to okay?" He put near to Taeguk the phone and child pointed her fingers as of its pointing into something. liontae? He tapped the username and type a message.

By any chance, is this the real Kim Taehyung? He waited for the latter to reply. He keep on fidgeting his hand and look at to his own door. Jin is definitely a lunatic.

New message received:
What the actual fuck Ken? What do u want?

Ken laugh and type about Taeguk. Taehyung on the other hand asked if where they are.

"Don't worry, Jennie. You'll meet your Daddy and Mommy soon. Will you miss your uncle Ken?" Taeguk left out a soft chuckle that made
Ken heart flutter. "I hope your Dad, not against if i'll visit you after this?"

"Lets change your clothes and we will see your Parent."

Ken wash up Taeguk and change her into a dress, Ken keep on giggling while looking on Taeguk maybe he like kids so much. "What will happen if i ever had a child? Tsk. That asshole lunatic really the cause of this."

"Let's go outside Jennie. Your Dad and Mom will be here after a few minutes." Ken and Taeguk went outside and saw Jin watching TV. Ken shook his head and sat next to him.

"Hey, Jin." Jin hum on response and wait for the latter answer. "You look stinky, mind if you take a bath?"

Jin scoffed and smell himself. "Ya! Go take a bath and i'll order food whatever you want."

"Psh, fine. Pizza and Fried Chicken! Okay?" Jin stood up and run inside the guest room.

Ken laughing his ass off. "That Jin really oblivious about my goals."

"I don't need to feel guilty, right Jennie? At least he smell good and full before he got under arrest right?" Taeguk chuckles and hug Ken nape.

"Just wait for them. Maybe i will call Food Delivered first." He took a telephone and order what the latter request.

After a few minutes the order arrives and he put it on the table and prepare while Taeguk is sitting on high chair. Jin on the side was done he take a seat and grab food. He eat plenty that made Ken smile. "What?"

"Nothing." Jin widened his eyes and pointed his finger to Ken, in respectable manner.

"Did you just poison me?!" Ken laughed shook his head. He also wipe his teary eyed.

"No, i just find you cute when you eat." Jin roll his eyes.

"I know i look pretty."

"No, you look chipmunks and alpaca." Jin didn't budge and continued eating.

After they eat. They heard a loud knock. "Hey Ken. Do you expecting a visitor?" Ken nodded.

"Mind if you open it for me? You know. I am carrying Jennie." Jin curses under his breath and walk through the door. When he open it. He was shock. Its cop with a gun pointing on his head. "I-I am."

"You can remain silent. Anything against you will be discussed in the court. Officer! Handcuffed him." Jin fuming mad turning his head inside the house.

He saw ken smiling. "I'm sorry Jin." Jin didn't speak and clench his fist.

Taehyung and Jeongguk entered the house and saw. Ken with Taeguk. Jeongguk cried and run. "Oh my god! Taeguk! Baby."

Taeguk smiled and spread her arms. He is about to took Taeguk when the latter speak. "M-Mama." Taehyung and Jeongguk ajar their mouth.

"D-Did she just.." Jeongguk stuttering. "Call me Mama?!"

"Yes obviously." Ken answered him.

"Ken." Taehyung nudge Ken. "Thank you so much."

"No, i don't accept thank you." Taehyung narrow his brow. "Please let me be his Godfather too!"

The brunet smile. "Yes of course. Thank you again, Ken. Thank you because you chose to do something good."

"I don't mind doing good. If its for Jennie." The two confusingly look on him.

"Who is Jennie?"

Ken groaned. "Your daughter of course. I named her cos i don't know." The latter laugh together with Ken.

From this moment. They wish for a peaceful life and hoping that there is no conflict happen again.

Is this the end they were looking? Or it is just the beginning.