Chapter 21

CHAPTER 21

Namjoon and Taehyung was sitting in a Coffee shop, they were taking a break from the pictorial and Namjoon can't help himself fidgeting under the wooden table

Taehyung is still known nothing except the fact that Jin was on a mental institution. Yes, mental. At first, they're brought him in Jail, but after Jin trying to stab his co-prisoner and kill the others. They chose to bring him in a Mental. Though, Taehyung himself still cared. Yes. The feeling is still there.

"Hyung, i really feel sorry for Jin." The brunet said as he sipped a small amount of Cappuccino he ordered. "All of these happened. He didn't deserve."

Namjoon nod, he can't speak. He was afraid that he slipped or stutter in a process. "I kinda admit it. I love Kookie way back then until now and Jin hyung when he came into my life.. I love him, its not fake."

Namjoon took a sipped in his Americano too. He groan. "I know that Tae, and please stop mentioning his name. We know that you still care about him. Who wouldn't? You're in a relationship with him before and Jin is really a good guy."

Taehyung tap his chin, "Hyung, do you think Jin have a partner in crime? What i mean is, how come that he know where we are that time? That's quiet confusing."

The pink haired guy, simply wipe his cold sweat forming on his forehead and left out a chuckle. "I-I don't think so. Maybe he did it on his own. He is crazy right?"

Taehyung only nods and took his phone inside his pocket. "You know what. Just make a plan regarding on your twin birthday."

"Aw. How could i forget about that! You're right Namjoon hyung! You're the best!" Namjoon smile not reaching his eye. "I'm so thankful that you're one of my friend and Manager!"

"Quit flattering me, lets go it almost times." They stood up and made their way back in a studio wherein his co-model are their.

"Tae." Taehyung turn his back facing Jisoo.

"Oh! Goodness. Thank god you don't call me 'Oppa' this time." He teased the latter. Jisoo pouted and stuck out her tongue.

"Whatever. How was Taekwon and Taeguk? Omg! I miss them so much." Taehyung roll his eyes and slump in a vacant chair.

"You just can visit our house. Like duh. Jeongguk probably rotten himself there. I feel sorry for him. Please pay them a visit sometimes?" Jisoo nods and smile.

"Okay, no problem. I miss the kids so much."

"You know what, i'll always notice that we paired a lot." Jisoo cock her brow. "Hey, i didn't mean to offend you but. How about you? You didn't notice?"

"Actually because we are demanding this year. And duh! Tae. I got cast in a drama. Though it just a cameo but. It's still blessing right?" Taehyung nods in agreement, he want to brag also about his casting in drama but he just hide it, because is one of the main cast. He didn't want to rant it on the latter face.

"I remember! One week from now, the twin birthday are coming." Jisoo jump on excitement. "Stop jumping. You unladylike."

"Sorry, i'll just buy some gifts to the both! Do you already come up with a plan? You know i can help?" Taehyung rejected the offers and just thank her. "Why do i feel you always turning me down?"

"I am not. Stop whining like a pig."

"I'm not a pig you duck face."

"Handsome duck face?"

"Vain freak."

👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

"Welcome home hyung." Jeongguk greeted him when he open the door. He saw Taekwon crawling in a carpet together with Taeguk that holding a plastic shapes. "Dada." Taekwon said. Taehyung widened his eyes and averted his eyes to Jeongguk who is also shock.

"Did he just?" Jeongguk gulp and nods awkwardly. "Oh my god! Kwonnie you lil bun! Come here to Dada!" Imitating the child voice. Taekwon crawl in his direction with his spreading arms. Jeongguk almost chock himself for forcing not to cry.

The moment itself say it all. Family, Love, Joy. He couldn't wish for more. "You love Dada? Huh? Taekwon?" The little boy giggled and kiss Taehyung cheeks. "Aaahhh! I'm touch."

Taehyung fake a cry and kiss him too. Taehyung look on Jeongguk way and so that the raven was pouting and muttering. "Seem like my other baby is jealous? Should i kiss him too huh? Taekwonie?"

Jeongguk blush and hid himself to Taeguk head since he also carry their Baby girl. Taehyung scoot next to them and slowly closing to kiss

Jeongguk close his yes and pouted waiting for the brunet soft lips but he didn't feel anything. When he open his eyes. He saw Taehyung kissing Taeguk on her cheeks. He grunts and cursed silently.

"Oh, Jeonggukie? Why are you so red? Are you okay?" Taehyung teases him and laughed his ass off. "Don't tell me you're waiting for me to kiss you?"

"W-What?! No?! Are you nut." Jeongguk stuttering and biting his lips.

"You can ask me if you want me to kiss you. You know." Jeongguk kept on shook his head.

"No. I don't want. It just that. Some dirt entered my eyes. That's it." Taehyung chuckles.

"But Baby. I want to kiss you now..so bad." Jeongguk is way too flustered and look on his hyung that coming closer to him.

Taehyung put together their forehead and close his eyes. "I love you."

"Uhh.. Hyung. The kids are sleeping." Taehyung fakely smile and nods.

"Yes. Alright. Maybe we can do what suppose the Parents do when their kids is sleeping right?"

"Hyung!"

"What?!"

"You're a perv." Taehyung chuckles.

"I'm your perv, Baby."